ahhhhh dig races I mean sitting around gone wrong!!

SRTurbo04

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that was then....i bought my condo myself and my tissue box as well (scion)...atleast i'm not attached to tit anymore cavin....i bet that milk taste really good with those cookies.

There is no point in arguing George...you work a minimum wage or close too it at a mattress place. There is no way in hell you can afford your six figure condo which is nicely furnished, your Kenne Bell lightning, your scion which you bought brand new, as well as your motorcycle, or your insurance ect. Who are you trying to fool... :rolleyes:

back on topic, i did not lose last night, apreciate everyone who raced, all in good fun, i have most the races on vid, when i get my camera back ill post up.

beat

george-dig,20

andrew-dig

r6-dig,20

shanton-70roll

some black ss-40ll

There is no point in arguing George...you work a minimum wage or close too it at a mattress place. There is no way in hell you can afford your six figure condo which is nicely furnished, your Kenne Bell lightning, your scion which you bought brand new, as well as your motorcycle, or your insurance ect. Who are you trying to fool... :rolleyes:

I hate you all :( Now buy me a EJ257

so you want us to feel bad for you becuase you went out and did some stupid shit and got caught?

fuck that....

I dont think the point of this thred was to make you feel bad

the tickets were bullshit and thats all there is to it, the Ranger got a report of street racing and assumed it was us, we were not even into the park we simply pulled into the intrance to get off the road, while we were getting the tickets a sti and a camaro with exhaust drove buy, how does he know it wasnt them?

Next time you guys see flickering lights get out of dodge. I was fishing at alum creek when you guys decided to make alot of noise. The ranger was over there harrassing us. I flashed to see if you guys would hurry up and leave!

damn I never noticed this....all in all it was a good time but the was the dumbest ticket I have ever received. The fat cop broke out into a sweat writing all the tickets.... :D

I dont think the point of this thred was to make you feel bad

the tickets were bullshit and thats all there is to it, the Ranger got a report of street racing and assumed it was us, we were not even into the park we simply pulled into the intrance to get off the road, while we were getting the tickets a sti and a camaro with exhaust drove buy, how does he know it wasnt them?

had fun too,^^very true

damn I never noticed this....all in all it was a good time but the was the dumbest ticket I have ever received. The fat cop broke out into a sweat writing all the tickets.... :D

I was flashing like crazy. I knew who you guys were by shanton, cannot mistake that blow-off. I flashed the Lightning and shanton for 30 secs straight!

George if it's true just embrace it. I wish my parents helped me mod my car!!!! Instead they complain about me racing and hurting myself.

And what do grown men do in a dark park after 11????? Was Paul trying to get in the guiness book of world records for the largest circle jerk again :p

I was flashing like crazy. I knew who you guys were by shanton, cannot mistake that blow-off. I flashed the Lightning and shanton for 30 secs straight!

dude my allergies were so bad that night I could barley see thanks for giving us the heads up tho.

we knocked off alot of races befor ol man showed up.

My car now is slower and I got beayt by a carburated 600 too....