IPS Motorsports 2003 VF39 WRX.

thorne

Another IPS car making some nice numbers. Having a tiny bit of signel issues with the wrx (I need a ground kit). But heres the numbers. The logs show no knock and DEAD ON for the timing.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/thornewrx300.JPG

She's still angry about first gear but shes totaly driveable. Once moving 0 problems. I raced Eric z06 and The yellow s4. Eric owned the piss out of me when i launched in 3rd. In second i kinda stayed with him. His car sounds sexy.

You know, back in the day 300whp seemed such an unreachable dream of power.. Ever since joining this forum my expectations have raised so high I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with what I drive. Even if I were to own a 500hp Ferrari in the back of my mind I'd know there are 800whp vettes out there and my $250,000 car still sucks.

QFT 10x over. But my wrx hardly has jack for parts in it. I don't know of very man 2.0 wrxs making that much off a simple STI turbo.

It should run a solid 12. I would be tickled to see a 12.5

I know it doesn't sound like anything special, but the WRX is weird in that it doesn't need much power to be fast.

is that why the subi's get rocked every year at the dsm shootout? the 4g63 puts a hurting on the subie guys everytime It seems. im just messin very good numbers for a stock turbo.

is that why the subi's get rocked every year at the dsm shootout? the 4g63 puts a hurting on the subie guys everytime It seems. im just messin very good numbers for a stock turbo.

I would guess it's because all a DSM needs to go 11's is $10 worth of hardware from home depot