mona vie / Acai Berry?

thorne

What do you guys know about this? The mona vie sounds like a MLM setup. But the berry itself is what im more concerned with as you can buy it cheap directly from other places.

If anyone has any info please post because I'm a energy drink nut as it stands.

One of my nieghbors had a sign in front of there house for it.

Guest mrhobbz

Monavie juices are sold through a multi level marketing (MLM) system - also known as network marketing. Customers who use Monavie are encouraged to become Independent Distributors of the Monavie products. Distributors try to bring in more distributors and get a percentage of every sale made by distributors in their line (upline). MLM has been around for a long time and products such as Amway and Herbal Life are well known examples of multi-level-marketing plans.

Buy it from your neighbor...

or...

http://www.mymonavie.com/wealthontap/shop2.asp

Monavie juices are sold through a multi level marketing (MLM) system - also known as network marketing. Customers who use Monavie are encouraged to become Independent Distributors of the Monavie products. Distributors try to bring in more distributors and get a percentage of every sale made by distributors in their line (upline). MLM has been around for a long time and products such as Amway and Herbal Life are well known examples of multi-level-marketing plans.

Buy it from your neighbor...

or...

http://www.mymonavie.com/wealthontap/shop2.asp

It seemed more like a amway bs scenario. But the berry thats in it sounded interesting.

Plus Monavie is a scam, there is no evidence that acai berry is even in the drink. They say there are 12 different types of juice with none of them being acai. If there was acai along with the 12 other juices it would be a minimal amount.

Check out for more info:http://www.google.com/search?q=monavie+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

If you want to try some good acai stuff try Tropicana Raspberry Acai, it comes in a clear bottle and looks like muddy water but I love it.

Plus Monavie is a scam, there is no evidence that acai berry is even in the drink. They say there are 12 different types of juice with none of them being acai. If there was acai along with the 12 other juices it would be a minimal amount.

Check out for more info:http://www.google.com/search?q=monavie+scam&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

If you want to try some good acai stuff try Tropicana Raspberry Acai, it comes in a clear bottle and looks like muddy water but I love it.

The word "scam" is thrown around way too liberally these days. The reality is that many people drink it and believe that it is making a positive impact. Half the articles linked are written by folks who have a motive for the product not to succeed. I don't like MLMs at all, but calling it a scam because it is one is a little too chicken little for me to respect your opinion.

What do you guys know about this? The mona vie sounds like a MLM setup. But the berry itself is what im more concerned with as you can buy it cheap directly from other places.

If anyone has any info please post because I'm a energy drink nut as it stands.

One of my nieghbors had a sign in front of there house for it.

I'm actually a distributor if you want to place a small order to try it. It is basically a fruit blend drink, with the acai berry being the main ingredient. It has 19 different fruits in it. It's also loaded with anti-oxidants. You take one 1-2 oz drink in the morning and one at night. I've met a number of people who are NOT distributors that have seen improvements with sleeping, headaches, and joint/muscle pain, especially if you drink the Active version of the drink that also has gluc. in it.

The biggest deterrent that I've found with people, including myself at first is the price, it's not cheap. One thing I'll say as well as I did a lot of research on this before signing up -- it's not a scam. I'm pretty anti-social and just assume anything anyone tells me is a lie until proven otherwise and so far I've been very impressed. The drink tastes great and I feel great. I've been taking it for about 2 weeks. If there are any questions I can answer for you guys, just let me know. The best thing is that there is absolutely no pressure with the entire thing. If you want to drink it, I can tell you the cheapest way to get it and the easiest -- if you're interested in the business side, I can answer those questions, too. I got interested because it's a good product. If you have friends or family members that aren't in the best of health, it's a great thing to recommend to them. I think of it as preventative health care -- every 1-2 oz drink you take has 5 servings of fruits in it along with antioxidants that help you not get sick.

And if any of you are truly interested in learning a lot more than through just a few questions here and there, I will take any of you to a real meeting with 20-40 people where a professional presentation is given on the drink itself and the business side. It's a great side business because you literally don't have to do shit except tell people you know and care about.

On Edit: Thorne to answer your question on the acai berry specifically, it's a recently discovered berry in the Amazon jungle that is called a "superfood" because it's loaded with antioxidants and vitamins far beyond what most other fruits/vegetables have. This is why you are seeing it show up in other brands of drinks like V8 (their Fuzion line now has an Acai berry flavor).

I was approached to become a distributor, I was given 2 huge cases of it. I have 1 bottle left of it and in no way have I felt any different or not gotten sick. My take is this, if its that good then the company would make tons more selling it to markets/stores. When you see on there website of peoples miracle stories of making 100k+++ years selling this stuff just like on all the other get rich quick commercials on at 4am.

Why would you share the wealth, MLM's make no sense whatever esp with a legit product.

There are always skeptics, and that's okay, I was as well before I signed up. I just signed up recently through a friend at work in my department. He's been doing this for about 6 weeks and now makes enough $ to where he drinks this juice for free.

As far as the pyramid scheme, you have to consider that a standard business setup is a pyramid. The executives at the top make all the money, and that is true with this to a certain extent. Anyone can become an executive. I know you said you were already approached to become a distributor. Did you go to an official tasting where they have a presentation first on the drink itself in detail and then on the business side? I went to one a couple weeks ago and I found it very interesting so I signed up and figure I'll do this for 3-6 months and see where it takes me. You can opt out at any time. If you'd like to go to a tasting, let me know so you can view all the information since you've already tried the drink. They only take about an hour and cost nothing with no pressure. You go, taste the drink if you haven't, watch a DVD and some people speak briefly about the product so you can learn as much as possible, and then you leave. No strings attached. From all the really great people I've met so far, it seems you just have to get a few really motivated people under you and you're pretty much set.

I've only been to tastings in Lewis Center so far -- apparently there is a Westerville location as well where the home-owner just quit his job as a VP for another company to do this full time as he is making $700k per year doing it -- Fred (my friend at work) has met the gentleman and been to his house. In any case, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything other than it's an opportunity, and it might be worth checking out which is why I'm checking it out. If it ends up working out for me to where I can even drink the stuff for free, I hope maybe it can help some of you as well.

There are always skeptics, and that's okay, I was as well before I signed up. I just signed up recently through a friend at work in my department. He's been doing this for about 6 weeks and now makes enough $ to where he drinks this juice for free.

As far as the pyramid scheme, you have to consider that a standard business setup is a pyramid. The executives at the top make all the money, and that is true with this to a certain extent. Anyone can become an executive. I know you said you were already approached to become a distributor. Did you go to an official tasting where they have a presentation first on the drink itself in detail and then on the business side? I went to one a couple weeks ago and I found it very interesting so I signed up and figure I'll do this for 3-6 months and see where it takes me. You can opt out at any time. If you'd like to go to a tasting, let me know so you can view all the information since you've already tried the drink. They only take about an hour and cost nothing with no pressure. You go, taste the drink if you haven't, watch a DVD and some people speak briefly about the product so you can learn as much as possible, and then you leave. No strings attached. From all the really great people I've met so far, it seems you just have to get a few really motivated people under you and you're pretty much set.

I've only been to tastings in Lewis Center so far -- apparently there is a Westerville location as well where the home-owner just quit his job as a VP for another company to do this full time as he is making $700k per year doing it -- Fred (my friend at work) has met the gentleman and been to his house. In any case, I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything other than it's an opportunity, and it might be worth checking out which is why I'm checking it out. If it ends up working out for me to where I can even drink the stuff for free, I hope maybe it can help some of you as well.

Well my dad was approached then he brought me along to check out the idea. He was approached by a business customer of his, he gave us a bottle we tried it, kinda liked it. We contacted him back and right away he gave us like 24 bottles and the Success magazine with the bottle of the cover. Then he started talking the business side of things. My dad was immediately turned off and so was I. He made comments like you (Dude made 700k a year blah blah). So I went a little further and researched it, found mixed reviews. Then I was like screw it, I have 24 expensive bottles of juice ill try it and be my own critic. So after about drinking it like they suggest for about 8 months I honestly could not feel a difference.

If your in it and getting by drinking it for free or making a little profit good for you. The system seems all to fishy for such a miracle product to me thats all.

Well my dad was approached then he brought me along to check out the idea. He was approached by a business customer of his, he gave us a bottle we tried it, kinda liked it. We contacted him back and right away he gave us like 24 bottles and the Success magazine with the bottle of the cover. Then he started talking the business side of things. My dad was immediately turned off and so was I. He made comments like you (Dude made 700k a year blah blah). So I went a little further and researched it, found mixed reviews. Then I was like screw it, I have 24 expensive bottles of juice ill try it and be my own critic. So after about drinking it like they suggest for about 8 months I honestly could not feel a difference.

If your in it and getting by drinking it for free or making a little profit good for you. The system seems all to fishy for such a miracle product to me thats all.

Thanks, I do appreciate your good wishes. Hopefully I will have some decent luck with it. :)