Brian at DYNOTUNE

TurboRust

I could Not agree more!

Brian takes his time, and wants things done right. When I was on the Dyno previously, my belt was slipping. He let me swap the belt out, right there on the Dyno!

I doubt I would have been as patient as he was......

The result is the same..... Brian WILL and DOES get all of MY recomendations for Tuning!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

+1 a while ago I had my car on the dyno. For one reason or another they could not get an RPM signal. Brian climbed underneath the car - put a reflector on the crank pulley and rigged up a sensor. They are very patient and make sure it is done right. I will not take my car anywhere else to be dyno'd.

Brian and Howard have dyno'd 2 of my mustangs, my f-body and my 300Z. Each time they went above and way beyond what was expected. They will always get my business, and they are always a class act. Thanks guys.

+1 a while ago I had my car on the dyno. For one reason or another they could not get an RPM signal. Brian climbed underneath the car - put a reflector on the crank pulley and rigged up a sensor. They are very patient and make sure it is done right. I will not take my car anywhere else to be dyno'd.

Ha, been there too :)

+1

Brian worked me in to tune the new motor Friday night and lucky for me the motor broke just before I turned into his shop and not on the dyno. Brian stop by after I called him and also went back to his shop and looked up Capital towings phone number for me. ( broken push rod )