Yep, I'm a newbie.

636shawn

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to bet yours is faster. being a 05 it does not have the millage mine has therefore it is probably at it's peak power. You also have at least a 2.0 right? You have to admit that most of the Honda's you see are loud as hell and sound like a pissed off bumble bee, you know that as well as I do.

Like I said before. I did not order the pipes that big. I ordered a 2.5 and they sent me 3". So I said the hell with it I'm just going to keep it on there because I wasn't about to spend more money to have it shipped back and wait another 3 weeks to get it back. And one more thing. as I said before. In Modified mag, there was a 95 ka24de just like mine with the same set up I have and it got very good results with it, that being another reason I didn't send it back. And the silencer is not in it anymore.

man you can prolly hear this 10 miles away, especially catless and no resonator. i wont even put a 3in catback on mine, think its useless youve got 300+hp.

man you can prolly hear this 10 miles away, especially catless and no resonator. i wont even put a 3in catback on mine, think its useless youve got 300+hp.

I have a resistor. I would gladly meet you some where just so you can see how it sounds.

I have a resistor. I would gladly meet you some where just so you can see how it sounds.

We already know

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

i love the sound of a supercharger, don't see them around everyday, especially on a 4liter (i mean 4 banger)

i don't wanna doupt it sounds good, im just a guy who rather hear the engine than the exhaust, unless of course if it a big block or 6.0 etc. is why im afraid of changing my stock catback, even though it is 2.5, yet some of the bends it gets smaller. im drive down high everyday, i dont wanna be know as the guy with the loud exhaust. it has an awesome deep crackle to it even letting off the pedal at even 3k rpms, not as good as gto of course, but its suprising. but be at some meets man i honestly would love to hear it, im not here to bash you if i sounded like i did

i love the sound of a supercharger, don't see them around everyday, especially on a 4liter.

i don't wanna doupt it sounds good, im just a guy who rather hear the engine than the exhaust, unless of course if it a big block or 6.0 etc. is why im afraid of changing my stock catback, even though it is 2.5, yet some of the bends it gets smaller. im drive down high everyday, i dont wanna be know as the guy with the loud exhaust. but be at some meets man i honestly would love to hear it, im not here to bash you if i sounded like i did

You have a 4 liter ?

What special model is that ? :confused:

i love the sound of a supercharger, don't see them around everyday, especially on a 4liter (i mean 4 banger)

i don't wanna doupt it sounds good, im just a guy who rather hear the engine than the exhaust, unless of course if it a big block or 6.0 etc. is why im afraid of changing my stock catback, even though it is 2.5, yet some of the bends it gets smaller. im drive down high everyday, i dont wanna be know as the guy with the loud exhaust. it has an awesome deep crackle to it even letting off the pedal at even 3k rpms, not as good as gto of course, but its suprising. but be at some meets man i honestly would love to hear it, im not here to bash you if i sounded like i did

Yeah, I can't say that I don't like the sound of a supercharger, and you can't beat the low end they give. Im just a turbo though, you gotta wait, but in the end its worth it if you know what I mean.

I would go to a few of the meets but if I'm not ever able to view the rest of the forums I'll never be able to.

Btw I live off high, just probably farther south than where you go.

Not so much, just a strong dislike for ricers.

hint

Hey, if ya don't like me, you don't like me. I'm not going to try to impress you. I don't feel the need to.

• Downvote 1

Ok, I'll make you guy's a deal. I'll take off the yellow hoses if I still have the stock black ones, but the gauges have to stay, and I'll tell you why. 1 I'm not going to piss away the money that I spent on them any more than I already have. 2 I had to cut my a piller plastic to fit the pod in, and I'm not about to drive around with a half ass a piller plastic nor do I really wanna sertch forever to find the matching one when I'm going to have to cut that one as soon as I go turbo. Make since?

Guest ToFu Man
I'm willing to bet yours is faster. being a 05 it does not have the millage mine has therefore it is probably at it's peak power. You also have at least a 2.0 right? You have to admit that most of the Honda's you see are loud as hell and sound like a pissed off bumble bee, you know that as well as I do.

Like I said before. I did not order the pipes that big. I ordered a 2.5 and they sent me 3". So I said the hell with it I'm just going to keep it on there because I wasn't about to spend more money to have it shipped back and wait another 3 weeks to get it back. And one more thing. as I said before. In Modified mag, there was a 95 ka24de just like mine with the same set up I have and it got very good results with it, that being another reason I didn't send it back. And the silencer is not in it anymore.

i would still stick with a rb.. ive seen ls1 going in to a damn rx7 fd. and i think that is retarted.. yea power but shit what do you like?? imports or domestics?? but people like what they like.. as for you a 18 year old.. that is pretty good for having a first car.. clean 240 with no rust..

people on here cant say they went that route to with there first car mods..

As for honda cars. i dislike them just because the majority of them are dickheads.. the only honda car i would own is a s2k or a nsx. dont get me wrong i still love the rsx but again from what i just read about mr rsx on page 2. just said it for me.. most honda guys are dick heads***

and as for jones.. yea you think his car is riced up but come on man give the guy a break.. every comment ive read so far from day one said the same crap..if he was 27 he would probably got a 97 240 with a rb26 or something like that or a rb20 in his coupe already... he is still young in just give the guy a damn break seriously..

people call me ricey just because my cousin had cut my damn front bumper to wide n screw it up but heyyy it doesnt matter to me because all you see is my rear..

Is anybody going to make fun of me since im standing up for him??? try me. im just stating the fact that this is going to far with the comments.. if you dislike his car move on..prep up your car for CR RACEDAY TOMORROW instead of picking on him geeeeeez

my rb is cooler arh arh arh, rb's do sound good mmmmmmm, steve ill help you with the rb swap, like i said you can come over sunday and see my rb in person.

HAHA dude you could at least get my name right lol it's Shawn.