Cruisefest

phil

Cruisefest isn't nothing but a bunch of wanna be gangster white boys, dirty std ridden fat chicks, and underage douche bags trying to act cool. If you value yourself, life, and your car...don't got to cruisefest.

x2 i went when it was in dayton and once in hilliard never again douch bags get drunk and destroy anything they can. Girls being raped tormented and underage drinking. this show needs control

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even waste your time. Ive gone to the show a few times. Every year Ive gone back it has gotten worse. They keep getting kick out of fair grounds because they just trash the place. Very trashy show that attracts people who have the tackiest cars. Ive gone to that show a few times and every time one of the cars in our group gets vandalize or we end up getting in a fight. Most of the girls are too young and if you touch them with a ten foot pole you would end up with all the dirty little bugs they have. Im actually surprised this show is still going on. Oh and if you go watch out for Buckshot... :lol:

Guest RoundIIRacing
That shit was fucking GAY!It was more like mud fest,I left and sold my wristbands and pass to some other dumbass at half price!Never again!!!

This show sucks back in 1999 and 2000 that show was one of the best to go to. You could have a nice car there and nothing would happen to it and drink and see tits all night long with no fights. Now you go all you see are 16year old ricers drinking and starting shit. Best show local to go to is Indy bash import truck bash you have hot girls nice trucks and cars plus you can drag race all day long on friday for free.

http://www.importandtruckbash.com/

will have massive amounts of boobie pics up from this ASAP. Just got back. Very drunk right meow. I'm sure you'll see the standards of the titties i wanted to see went down through the day the more i drank.

How were your standards at the begening.... this will say if I want to see boobies or not...... nahhh all boobies are good- [under the age of 60]

what a joke this was. TONS of cops and MUD. No thanks. I pulled down york, got down to the entrance and turned my ass back around.

i wish i would of turned around http://ohio-riders.net/photoplog/images/2177/medium/1_shawns_truck_muddy.jpg and this was befor it really got muddy and here is a buddys car that got covered to http://ohio-riders.net/photoplog/images/2177/medium/1_jims_car_really_muddy.jpg

It was funny, i was in the SVT Focus, and they told me to turn left to go through security and park and what not, and there was a pile of mud have the length of my car and probably would go half way up my wheels...i just went straight and parked. f that.

Sean McConaha

will have massive amounts of boobie pics up from this ASAP. Just got back. Very drunk right meow. I'm sure you'll see the standards of the titties i wanted to see went down through the day the more i drank.

lets see themn