SICKEVO is a Scammer!

GSXRAntwon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you owe me money for some reason or another? i think i will start a ANTWON is a Scammer! thread lol.

Ha ha shut the fuck up, I have ur wheels biatch! :D What u gonna do now, I think they would make a good set of track whees... :D:p

On another note:

FUCK THIS KID! I WENT ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE TONIGHT TO GET MY MONEY HE OWES ME ($500) WHILE HE WAS TELLING ME WHERE TO MEET HIM!

I first went to the Duke station in New Albany, he wasnt there. I called him and met him at the Hoggys on Johnstown Road 5 mins later cause thats where he told me to meet him, he wasnt there. Finally I called him again and he says he is off of Cassady Rd and he's turning around coming back to meet me and told me to stay at Hoggys Bar. After 10 mins, I left and when I got home he called me with his phone in his pocket not knowing he called me, and was walking into a house party. FUCK THIS KID! I am so pissed, I basically bend over and help people all the time and this is the thanks I get!

Ughhhhhhhhhh I am so pissed!

Ha ha shut the fuck up, I have ur wheels biatch! :D What u gonna do now, I think they would make a good set of track whees... :D:p

i have them back now and you forgot to tape the money to the rim.