360 Billion

Guest 614Streets

LOL...Dumb ass. There was a story a few month back about this real bummy lookin guy who went into a bank and tried to get change for his million dollar bill. Oh and if you don't know apparently they don't make million dollar bills. LOL

My question is how was he going to carry 360 Billion out of the bank? Money is pretty heavy, I have held in my grasp a bag of over 500K. :eek:

I held a legit check for 67 million, I wonder if a bank could even cash 100k on the spot.

I held a legit check for 67 million, I wonder if a bank could even cash 100k on the spot.

Nope. It would take a very large branch. I used to work at a bank awhile ago, and there were some regular customers that would cash maybe $20-$30K checks but they'd call ahead. I think the most the particular branch had at a given time was less than 100K and that's counting filled atms and such. Banks are like stores and most branches have figured out how much they take in/give out and keep bare minimum in the vault. If a bank has an extra 100K or even close sittin around they are doing something wrong.

Can't help but laugh, though I have a sneaking suspicion he was mentally ill.

"Police said they found 2 ounces of marijuana and a gun in his pockets when they arrested him, so he also faces charges for unlawfully carrying a weapon and possession of marijuana."

Because I got high lol