Roll'n Threw CR

Guest Shift_NiSmO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My stepmother is Thai and cannot speak or write very good english, she has been in the country for 25+ years. What's your point? Mine was a joke.

So was mine friend. ;)

Guest ToFu Man
You want respect? GET SOME GRAMMAR SKILLS!

I so freaking tired of toolbags posting shit that I need a translator and a bottle of aspirin to comprehend.

so im asian and?? why are you driving my peoples car?? dont come around here trying to make fun of me seriously.. ima let you slide on this one

Guest ToFu Man
My stepmother is Thai and cannot speak or write very good english, she has been in the country for 25+ years. What's your point? Mine was a joke.

nice car

so im asian and?? why are you driving my peoples car?? dont come around here trying to make fun of me seriously.. ima let you slide on this one

my people car?? that made me crack up and im japanese!!why does the race card always have to come up in car sites?

:funny:

Sorry, I just fell down on the floor laughing at this one. It just doesn't get any better. I mean really..please post more I'm dying over here..

Guest mrhobbz

What does sucking at grammar have to do with being asian? :rolleyes:

Guest ToFu Man

haha i love jones..i never met the guy but ever since day one i lost all respect. yea ur 27 but damn ur a dick. i mean if i had a expensive audi to that was still slow i would go around picking on people myself.. its a shame.

hey jones are you going to be a QS & L tomorrow? im dying to see your audi and you in person.. dont worry if im going to be there or not.. its very easy to spot a 06 sti.

Guest ToFu Man
You want respect? GET SOME GRAMMAR SKILLS!

I so freaking tired of toolbags posting shit that I need a translator and a bottle of aspirin to comprehend.

hmmm what does FD stand for? Fucking Dickhead know wonder your trying to be n this convo.. go drift somewhere :gtfo: :asshole:

Wow, idiots like this make everyone that's into import look like a douche.

And anyone that tries to screw over Tuk should be banned from life. Tuk is the nicest person I've met in my life.

Guest ToFu Man
Wow, idiots like this make everyone that's into import look like a douche.

And anyone that tries to screw over Tuk should be banned from life. Tuk is the nicest person I've met in my life.

yea tuk is a very cool guy. we use to hang alot but this is not my thread lol..

but jones arent you that short fat guy at CR track day with them goofy ass glasses?? i can see why u go around picking on people. but ur just all talk.. i can smoke ur audi any day and i know you wont meet up tomorrow unless there is a computer screen there.. im done with this thread.. you can say all you want and other people can also but just remember what car i drive and if u have the balls to say them stupid ass asian jokes then come right ahead bud.. as of right now your just all talk behind your cute lil computer screen..late