THAT'S IT....I am building a Real street car...

ChevyMan1972

lol...yea but still I am not a ford guy at all, but some of those mustangs sounded sweet, I dont even think it would cost all that much to build something like that...10sec93 may chime in later, how much do you have in your car??

Dan

lol...yea but still I am not a ford guy at all, but some of those mustangs sounded sweet, I dont even think it would cost all that much to build something like that...10sec93 may chime in later, how much do you have in your car??

Dan

You can build a kick ass fox body for a lot cheaper than you can most. :cool: Now, you won't have the in-dash navigation, streetability, and penis extentionization that you would get with a brand new whip...but they are fun as hell none-the-less.

Dan

Hmnmm maybe we can help each other this winter....

I'm thinking fast back, atraight dig car, all black. and it cannot go above 120mph..:)

Hmnmm maybe we can help each other this winter....

I'm thinking fast back, atraight dig car, all black. and it cannot go above 120mph..:)

you wouldnt know how to handle it. :eek:

haha

there are so many diff ways to go with this...you can build a 10 sec stang for about 10,000 thats reliable. Or less if you want to push the envelope. I have about 25,000 to 30,000 in mine now(including original cost of the car), with all the changes it has gone through since 2000.

Is all the extra cost because the 302 block can't hold up to nitrous? Like 2 + stages? I have a friend that has a 9 sec all motor stang, he has a lot in that baby just in engine alone, it is one of those valve spring muncher, camshafts 800+ lift, and fox lake heads...I just think the 350 4bolt chevy would be the way to go forged internals etc. I could just go ahead and finish up my 74 olds omega, but I dont think my 10 bolt rear end would hold up for much more than I got now...:(

I just need to get it complete and make it faster. Right now it has a strait up ZZ4 crate engine in it with milder camshaft and light portwork to get me into the high 11's I need to go one step further and get a set of forged pistons and more cam + nitrous, also a decent rear end to handle the 60 foots, right now I am at 1.59

Anyway just thought those cars sounded sweet as hell!

Thanks,

Dan