I've cracked

Miller

I want another bike in about 2 weeks. I want to do a buddy pack or something with some simple monthly payments. Is there any promotions going on around here I should be aware of? I'm just going to get a 600 of some sort let me know if you know of any BP promotions going on and where.

thanks

Sure if you sign your life away.... :rolleyes:

Suzuki and many others have the $99-month credit card but it's one of the worste financial decisions you will ever make... :(

Why do you say this? My bub is trying to talk me in to going in with him. Does it mean I would have to co-sign for him or is the intrest rate jump later or what. Just wondering.

I was under the impression the buddy packs were leases with interest rates based upon current credit scoring. If I'm mistaken correct me and give me some better options on getting my bike.

I was under the impression the buddy packs were leases with interest rates based upon current credit scoring. If I'm mistaken correct me and give me some better options on getting my bike.

Wrong. You will be purchasing your bike on one of their credit cards and paying the minimum. At the end of the term, you will still owe and be required to pay the balance due in FULL. If I remember correctly, you end up paying like 5-8k more than the bike is worth...

-Marc

Wrong. You will be purchasing your bike on one of their credit cards and paying the minimum. At the end of the term, you will still owe and be required to pay the balance due in FULL. If I remember correctly, you end up paying like 5-8k more than the bike is worth...

-Marc

Yep....not to mention the interest rate spikes to 20-29%. If you want to pay $18k for a $9k bike, it's a great deal. :rolleyes: It's just another scam they have come up with so you don't have to get full coverage insurance. Since most young buyers can't afford the rates, buying the bike on a credit card voids that requirement.

Either pay cash for the bike or go to a credit union and get a proper loan and pay full coverage insurance. That or buy a cheaper used bike....

I get tired of seeing threads on bike sites about how Joe Blow bought a bike on the credit card with liability insurance and the bike is either stolen or crashed and they owe all this money shit out of luck. Then they get pissed at the dealer/manufacture and everyone else for being a dumb-ass.

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. It's pretty sad when people are claiming bankruptcy when they can't handle a $200-month payment....:mad:

Sorry end rant...

Yep....not to mention the interest rate spikes to 20-29%. If you want to pay $18k for a $9k bike, it's a great deal. :rolleyes: It's just another scam they have come up with so you don't have to get full coverage insurance. Since most young buyers can't afford the rates, buying the bike on a credit card voids that requirement.

Either pay cash for the bike or go to a credit union and get a proper loan and pay full coverage insurance. That or buy a cheaper used bike....

I get tired of seeing threads on bike sites about how Joe Blow bought a bike on the credit card with liability insurance and the bike is either stolen or crashed and they owe all this money shit out of luck. Then they get pissed at the dealer/manufacture and everyone else for being a dumb-ass.

If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. It's pretty sad when people are claiming bankruptcy when they can't handle a $200-month payment....:mad:

Sorry end rant...

-Marc

fuck that.