a/c charge

yellowsnake

Guest Removed
please do not use the cans from these auto parts stores... they have a sealer in them and cause nothing but issue's. i can hook you up for about $60. lmk you should still have my number

please do not use the cans from these auto parts stores... they have a sealer in them and cause nothing but issue's. i can hook you up for about $60. lmk you should still have my number

you can buy the small cans without all the extra crap in them but its much easier to use a recovery machine to do the deal (cheaper too)

if rob can't fit you in call derek or I over at ntb and we can get you done reasonable

Really, AC stuff, have someone with the proper tools do it FTW!

Also, 60 bucks is a fair deal, I would also have them pull a vacume and check for leaks!

Now if someone could get me a R12 recharge for 60 bucks! lol

Really, AC stuff, have someone with the proper tools do it FTW!

Also, 60 bucks is a fair deal, I would also have them pull a vacume and check for leaks!

Now if someone could get me a R12 recharge for 60 bucks! lol

good luck with that! you might as well convert it over to R134a

you can't even buy 12 anymore....

I can do you a pretty good deal on a retrofit to 134a if your interested

I might take you up on that with the talon... do you go threw the whole system and replace all the seals? That is the only way I'll switch to R12. depending on how it goes. I am not sure if the AC compressor or anything else on it is good... but I do know the system has pressure in it. Always a good sign!

I have a local guy though that will recharge my R12 for 50 bucks... I am lucky!!