Nitrous Guys, quick question...

ProwlerZ

What is everybody using as purge line? I never worried about mine, but the line that came with it isn't near long enough to put it somewhere it should go, and I'd like to finally fix it, but oddly enough can't find anyone that sells dedicated purge line?!? I tried using copper oil line, and it just became a pain in the ass; ideally I'd like to use a flexible teflon-type line- that's what came with mine, and is labeled as air brake line(?). Any suggestions?

IDK if this is a good idea, but how I have mine ran is with a short Braided steel line to sports ball needle with a small jet going to where I have it exit. Is it a problem to do this, am I waisting Nitrous?

Problem solved, ordered it through Summit. Everyone uses the copper oil lines or the fleximble aluminum tubing, but I'm wanting to run mine into the hood, so with the opening/closing, it'll need to have more flex than metal can provide.

And the nylon line at Advance shredded with it's first use, leaving a phenomonal amount of shit to clean up, lol.