LOL.....Southpark....HA!

Putty

I've only saw one episode of SouthPark in my life. It was the one with the CRIPPLE FIGHT outside the grocery store...lol

This wheel of fortune one is funny too. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth! :lol::lol:

If you can't laugh about shit like that it's sad. That shit was funny! Hell I'm white and I think the white people jokes are funny as hell when I hear comedians say them. I'm sure if it said "CRACKER/CRACKA" nobody would have a problem with it. Double standards/bias's are ignorant. Laugh I say....LAUGH!!! :banana::lol::lol:

I've only saw one episode of SouthPark in my life. It was the one with the CRIPPLE FIGHT outside the grocery store...lol

This wheel of fortune one is funny too. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth! :lol::lol:

If you can't laugh about shit like that it's sad. That shit was funny! Hell I'm white and I think the white people jokes are funny as hell when I hear comedians say them. I'm sure if it said "CRACKER/CRACKA" nobody would have a problem with it. Double standards/bias's are ignorant. Laugh I say....LAUGH!!! :banana::lol::lol:

Your right, people do stuff like that all the time. I thought the skit was funny and if the skit was reversed no one would have made a big deal about it.

I'm not saying that the show should be banned or anything like that. My problem is that many of the people who watch South Park are around 15 years of age and are not able to separate/appreciate the intended moral value of the episode.

Further, when whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics are treated equally in this country, I will laugh at said racial jokes equally. Until then, I will do without them.

Cleaner

I'm not saying that the show should be banned or anything like that. My problem is that many of the people who watch South Park are around 15 years of age and are not able to separate/appreciate the intended moral value of the episode.

Further, when whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics are treated equally in this country, I will laugh at said racial jokes equally. Until then, I will do without them.

Cleaner

I see your point, and it's a good one. :cool: But in all honesty this whole world or country will never be like that.

Cleaner

I see your point, and it's a good one. :cool: But in all honesty this whole world or country will never be like that.

Yeah, you got that right. I doubt we'll ever get there. There is always gonna be people who blame their shitty living situation on other people.

That's why I like riding bikes so much. Most sportbike riders don't care what race/culture you are. If you've got a sportbike, then you're cool in their book. That is, unless you ride a Suzuki. :wink: