Chysler Weekend...

Zach1647545520

This is located on Brice Road between livingston and I-70. I've been going to this event every year and I have had a blast each time. Each year has been getting a little less exciting because of the cops cracking down and shutting the streets down early. Never the less it will still be a good time! So if you have nothing to do this weekend you know where to go.

For those of you with a fourth-grade, or higher, reading level, I have taken the liberty of translating his post into something we all can understand:

Chrysler Weekend...

It is located on Brice Road. I go every year, although it seems to be not as much fun because of the cops shutting it down earlier each year. I will be there this Friday and Saturday night. For those who don't know where on Brice Road, just follow the mopars :D

Craigs house lol he doesnt know yet, but call me ill give you directions. its literally 2 seconds from brice road. 769-3501. i think we are meeting around 730

my house wait WHAT?!?! :asshole: I don't care, oh yeah I need yet another o2 sensor :(