evo guys

boosted98gst

Guest GMoney

Pros. Its a go kart on the street. the most fun car to drive ever.

Cons. To much attention. cheaply made. can't beat it like RWD car. paint flat out sucks. interior looks like a honda. rattles.

04 gsr

Flat out best car I've ever driven/owned as far as handling and most fun. I had a blast in the winter, and raced it in the summer. I agree the cons are too much attention, but remove the wing, and attention is gone. Other that that, I loved mine!

Flat out best car I've ever driven/owned as far as handling and most fun. I had a blast in the winter, and raced it in the summer. I agree the cons are too much attention, but remove the wing, and attention is gone. Other that that, I loved mine!

you have yet to tap the full capabilities of that C6 yet so you can't really say that for sure.

I honestly can answer that i have never had more fun in a car than my evo. At 280 awhp it was so much fun, dry, wet, snow whatever the thing performed amazing, even when i had it over 500awhp i could daily this thing just as it was stock. Esay car to work on, and do maintaince.

Cons, well the trans is deff weak in this car, paint isnt the best, pigs wont hesitate to pull you over for nothing. Over all you will not regret buying this car, just have 0points for cheap insurance, and enjoy the car.

oh yea, its hard not to mod...lol

I honestly can answer that i have never had more fun in a car than my evo. At 280 awhp it was so much fun, dry, wet, snow whatever the thing performed amazing, even when i had it over 500awhp i could daily this thing just as it was stock. Esay car to work on, and do maintaince.

Cons, well the trans is deff weak in this car, paint isnt the best, pigs wont hesitate to pull you over for nothing. Over all you will not regret buying this car, just have 0points for cheap insurance, and enjoy the car.

oh yea, its hard not to mod...lol

I only wish I had my Evo long enough to mod it as much as Garrett did his. Either way, I had a shit ton of fun even when mine made about 370awhp!!!

I love the car, most fun i've had in a car. There's a great aftermarket. Everyone's right about the attention part though. It also seems to be a money pit for me, trying to make it faster than everyone else.

05 gsr

2005 Evo 8 w\ bolt ons, MBC, and reflash here. Definitely the best handling car I've owned, and probably the most fun. The EVO has it quirks for sure like rattles, and interior build isn't on par with other cars in the same price range. Though you don't buy an EVO for comforts. It does get a lot of attention, but I don't mind. My 300zx got more ricer flybys for sure.

EVOs > STIs :D

I understand that and agree, It's just that going through selling my car and buying another and basically haveing a similar car at the end, well, seems stupid now. I want a faster car to play with since everyone is so much faster. Seems stupid for me to even come out and hang out since my 13.0 best is a slow turd. :( I guess I stay with the old plan, C6 vert in 4-5 years for cheap and a bottle, but hell by then I will be in the same boat since by then everyone will be in the 8s. :nono:

before the accident I was going to buy a 14, but untill my wife hates me, that is out of the picture. I will not lie, I am a little scared to get back on a bike too. :o

I understand that and agree, It's just that going through selling my car and buying another and basically haveing a similar car at the end, well, seems stupid now. I want a faster car to play with since everyone is so much faster. Seems stupid for me to even come out and hang out since my 13.0 best is a slow turd. :( I guess I stay with the old plan, C6 vert in 4-5 years for cheap and a bottle, but hell by then I will be in the same boat since by then everyone will be in the 8s. :nono:

lol...I feel ya. Would it really be that hard to sell ur STI? Oh and it would not be stupid to just come and hang out with us....u dont have to have the fastest car to have funnn!

I had a blast at Road America when i took it there, Mid Ohio is so fucking expensive and Road America so so far away. Not to mention Christ you go through a set of rotors and pads on one track day just about, hell mine got so hot at Road America the studs to the calipers siezed and they had to be cut off and replaced. It's like $500 a pop for front brakes doing it yourself. I can't get into the Autox thing, I need some good High MPH parts be really happy. that was the problem at RA, 3 parts I could be above 120 and have to brake down pretty far to make the next turn. My car was just a flash then. Not like it's highly modded now but there is 70-80 more Hp now and 100ft lbs of tq.