Camaro/Firebird Guys...

indy82z

Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but I was at a similar show about 10 years ago and also at the Pace Car Reunion Show in 93 and it is an absolute blast!!! Looks like it is open to Pace Cars and All Camaro's and Firebirds...Here is your chance to take a lap around the famous Brickyard (probably behind the pace bus..but it is still awesome)..

http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08/

I just booked my room and would not miss this for the world!!

Anyone else going?

Tom

It is going to be a blast..here is a copy/paste from the website..

General Motors, Chevrolet Division and the Central Indiana Camaro Club would like to announce an exciting new development in the Camaro world. We have now been authorized to release information that the new production Camaros will be in attendance and unveiled at the Indy 08, Back at the Brickyard Event in September. The car will be unveiled at the event and many different models/engine combos will be available for the general public to review. Expect to see many different color combinations as well.

The 'Back at the Brickyard' Event will be happening in Indianapolis Indiana from September 19-21, 2008 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Hundreds of Camaros, Firebirds, and Pace Car owners will be in attendance to celebrate the unveiling and enjoy this historic event. GM Dignitaries will be in attendance as well to discuss the design, engineering, marketing, and accessories for this new model of Camaro. Vendors will also be on hand displaying their products.

For more information on this event, please visit

http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08