insults for chicks

Guest Melanie

Guest Melanie
wow. how old are you again?

28. And it will probably never actually happen. Just fun to think of ways to get her back for the things shes been doing to all the people at school and getting away with b/c everyones scared of her. She shouldnt do things like that to people if she cant handle it in return. That simple.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie
she has posted pics in here before DJ, she is Brian girlfriend. check her intro in the oven think there are some there.

Brian erased them. Hes protective over his woman. I didnt know any better at the time i posted them.

28. And it will probably never actually happen. Just fun to think of ways to get her back for the things shes been doing to all the people at school and getting away with b/c everyones scared of her. She shouldnt do things like that to people if she cant handle it in return. That simple.

why dont you just walk up to her and punch her in the throat then. problem solved.

ah, i remember now. weve actually met, at the shooting range. didnt recognize the screen name.

brian wouldnt touch her? i find that hard to believe, since shes prettier than me, and brian has DEFINATELY touched me before...

Guest Melanie
ah, i remember now. weve actually met, at the shooting range. didnt recognize the screen name.

brian wouldnt touch her? i find that hard to believe, since shes prettier than me, and brian has DEFINATELY touched me before...

Oh ya. I didnt realize who you were either. God ive been dying to go shooting again. And buy a 9 mm for myself. Fun! Oh and im prettier than her and thats all that matters. :D

as a female it takes a whole lot to piss me off....all those stupid names like cunt and whore dont do it they make me laugh..the worse thing is to be called fat honestly its like a punch in the stomach..one time an ex of mine told me if I was going to be with him there was a weight limit...at that time i was about 118lbs 5'8 I left that sorry ass hole and moved on to a good guy..so if your trying to lose a girl thats the best way :)