haha Kerney Thomas

Chad is Dead

Ok I flipped to BET tonight{like 5am} and this guys is the biggest religous joke I've ever seen. He takes callers and then starts praying for the caller and then he says"GGGGGGGODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then they are cured. I'm guessing most people will have no idea what I'm talking about but you can check him out at http://www.kerneythomas.org

Yes, I want you to use your FAITH NOW and sow a faith seed offering of either $20, $50, $100 or more. Whatever you do make sure it is a sacrifice because the greater the sacrifice the greater the miracle that God will perform for you. There is a special AGREEMENT PRAYER that God instructed me to pray for you when I receive your faith seed offering.

Lawl. I'll do the same thing for half the price, any takers?

My paypal is stanello@gmail.com

I see this guy all the time in the early morning. Yet, everytime, I still watch him for about 5 minutes for the sheer entertainment value.

haha thats what I did too. I laughed at how dumb it was but for some reason kept watching.