At least for this weekend, Colt > RX-7

coltboostin

After months on end toiling with various shifting issues in the RX-7, I am fed up with it. Its shifts OK ow, but with the weak clutch, I cant put down more than 500whp without blowing through it, That, mixed with lack-luster tranny performance...and I have had enough!

Seeing that I picked up one of my old GT's last week (still bone stock)I only see one viable option, but the RX-7's set up on my stock GT.

Will I have time to turn a stock 150hp GT into a China 45'd 9k shifting possible rod slinging monster by Saturday with a 9-5, and other "extracurriculars" that demand my attention on a daily basis?

I doubt it, but Im pretty good at making the impossible, possible. Picks and updates to come, while Im not at work.

Cliffs-I am putting together a car out of spare parts, zip ties, and bubble gum in a ast ditch effort to put up a good number at the Buschur Racing event this weekend with no time to do so. Wish me luck

good luck, if you need any parts let me know, I might be able to help you out friend has 15 dsm's laying around.

Sounds like a dsm car show..... lol

Sounds like u have the ability to do so just not much time...goodluck

After months on end toiling with various shifting issues in the RX-7, I am fed up with it. Its shifts OK ow, but with the weak clutch, I cant put down more than 500whp without blowing through it, That, mixed with lack-luster tranny performance...and I have had enough!

Seeing that I picked up one of my old GT's last week (still bone stock)I only see one viable option, but the RX-7's set up on my stock GT.

Will I have time to turn a stock 150hp GT into a China 45'd 9k shifting possible rod slinging monster by Saturday with a 9-5, and other "extracurriculars" that demand my attention on a daily basis?

I doubt it, but Im pretty good at making the impossible, possible. Picks and updates to come, while Im not at work.

Cliffs-I am putting together a car out of spare parts, zip ties, and bubble gum in a ast ditch effort to put up a good number at the Buschur Racing event this weekend with no time to do so. Wish me luck

Shit u got it. I wont be there trans/clutch took a shit.