Newb!

bigwhitekatx

Hey everyone, just thought I would finally check out this site. I am a mod on the OC and I guess there are some OC members that are also CR members, so I figured I would stop over. My name is Lori, I live in CBus, and yes I am a car buffette. My heart is really set on classic american muscle and trucks, but I do find myself smiling at some nicely modded modern day cars. Right now I drive a 2007 Galant Ralliart. No, I have not "riced" it, or even modded it in any way for that matter, I do not plan to. I am trying to get out of this car and back into a truck. Nothing against imports, I just want to be back up in a truck! That's all I got for now...
  • Upvote 1

Thanx for the welcome evry1!

Yeah the OC is Ohio Customs. Lots of good ppl over there. Hoping to meet some more good ppl here, too.

As for what kind of truck I'm looking at, I used to have a F-150, might get back into one of those, but I am also considering the new Silverados.

• Upvote 1

Thanx for the welcome evry1!

Yeah the OC is Ohio Customs. Lots of good ppl over there. Hoping to meet some more good ppl here, too.

As for what kind of truck I'm looking at, I used to have a F-150, might get back into one of those, but I am also considering the new Silverados.

Welcome

Ill sell you a Lightning

• 7 months later...

Hey everyone! Yeah, it's been a while, sorry for that. I have had a lot going on lately. Just wanted to check back in here. Not sure what happened to my pic, but I can post another on here. Still don't have my truck yet, working on it though. I have decided what truck to get finally. Lol But I reveal nothing yet. I am job hunting right now, so until I can get a steady cash flow coming in, nothing will happen.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/bigwhitekat/Galant/Ralliart1-1.jpg

This is my husbands car. Used to be mine, but long story not needing to be told. It's his now.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/bigwhitekat/2008%20Added%20Pics/mustang1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah, some guy from Michigan sounds interested. A lot more tire kickers but nothing serious yet. Some guy called me about my truck like 7 times when I was at work last night, I called him back but couldn't understand him. I don't speak Spanish

Yeah, some guy from Michigan sounds interested. A lot more tire kickers but nothing serious yet. Some guy called me about my truck like 7 times when I was at work last night, I called him back but couldn't understand him. I don't speak Spanish

Oh better learn cause he'll deff buy it!

HA i know what u mean! i had that when i was selling the blazer. about drove me nuts.

Guest 614Streets
Well whatever you buy hopefully you did your homework and get one that isnt troublesome. Personally I would buy from a private sale over a dealership unless of course you are buying new.