Newb!

bigwhitekatx

Everyone on that forum is a huge ricer.

care to xplain this a little more? and while ur doing that, tell me why U are NOT a ricer... we both drive mits cars. i hate import cars, and yet for now i am driving one. so i guess i could be classified as a hypocrite for now. how bout u? :)

care to xplain this a little more? and while ur doing that, tell me why U are NOT a ricer... we both drive mits cars. i hate import cars, and yet for now i am driving one. so i guess i could be classified as a hypocrite for now. how bout u? :)

That was my point, that I am a huge ricer ... but now I don't feel like being funny anymore, cause I feel all emasculated ... :(

That was my point, that I am a huge ricer ... but now I don't feel like being funny anymore, cause I feel all emasculated ... :(

:slap:

I kinda got that Steve. It's cool. We know what we drive, and what ppl try to say to us. but we don't give a fack, right? lol

Trust me I wanna be back in a truck. the sooner the better. Just gotta land that friggin job. not much out there right now. going to adecco monday. was hoping to find work on my own and not having to go to one of these places but i just need some friggin money. lol and that truck.

You really need to get yourself into a new Silverado or something. Even though I've seen you driving your car a bunch of times I still picture you as a truck girl

Speaking of truck girl Ive seen an Silverado SS murdered out with a fine chick driving it!! So i say u get one of those!!