finally EVO!!!

boosted98gst

this is off autotrader about the car

"Lancer Evolution * Has Warranty! * Rack up savings on this economical vehicle. So clean, it looks just like it rolled off the showroom floor * Vehicle includes: Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, AM/FM Radio, Compact Disc Player, Tachometer, Air Conditioning, Tilt Steering Wheel, Driver Side Air Bag, Passenger Side Air Bag, Front Bucket Seats, and Reclining Seats.many options!"

SO clean, it just like it rolled off the showroom floor my ass.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about your luck. But why did you have to go all the way to florida? Im not sure if you have any other search criteria but within 500 miles of columbus looking for cars with 40k or less and manual transmissions bone stock here are a few. I wouldn't think Evos are too hard to find since they are pretty close to new.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=241251037&dealer_id=1392444&car_year=2006&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=93

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=244770108&dealer_id=30108941&car_year=2005&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=500

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=242058549&dealer_id=62355593&car_year=2005&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=312

Sorry about your luck. But why did you have to go all the way to florida? Im not sure if you have any other search criteria but within 500 miles of columbus looking for cars with 40k or less and manual transmissions bone stock here are a few. I wouldn't think Evos are too hard to find since they are pretty close to new.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=241251037&dealer_id=1392444&car_year=2006&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=93

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=244770108&dealer_id=30108941&car_year=2005&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=500

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=242058549&dealer_id=62355593&car_year=2005&model=LANCERMITS&num_records=50&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=500&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=MIT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=45000&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=43081&advanced=y&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=312

did you see anything that I posted, I have 22-23k and I do not want a car that has been driven in the salt for a few winters.

How is it a one owner if the first owner was in his 60s and the current owner is in his 50s?

I meant to say the car I looked at the week prior the guy was in his 50's and the one I was looking at then was in his 60's, both different car's and one owner, both also good liars over the phone.

Damn man that sucks hope you find one soon.

EVO five looks better in my opinion, shit it out ran the evo q1200mr that you can get in europe i thought on top gear

If i really had the options I would move back to japan and get a 3.

did you see anything that I posted, I have 22-23k and I do not want a car that has been driven in the salt for a few winters.

I say wait a little longer and save up more. Seems like most EVOs are going in the upper 20's with that kind of mileage.

I say wait a little longer and save up more. Seems like most EVOs are going in the upper 20's with that kind of mileage.

you do know they started making evo's in 03 right?

look harder the early yearevo8's are ranging from 17-23k you are looking at a MR I do not want a mr evo with the shitty 6 speed, you can pick up evo rs brand new for 25k so for the car im looking for what I have is perfect and on the high range for an 8. and for the lsx Im sorry I would never buy one. I hate the looks of camaros, and not a fan of vettes which is my opinion and everyone and there mom has one on here, I am looking to build a high hp pump gas evo. In my past my little 4cly has slayed its share of lsx cars , everyone knows how fast an lsx can be ect, I like being the underdog. plus I have a skyline powered 240sx it can hold its own with bpu lsx's also.

if you would read better im not looking for an Mr or evo9, I am looking for an 8, you posting of ad's of evo's I do not even want.

if you would read better im not looking for an Mr or evo9, I am looking for an 8, you posting of ad's of evo's I do not even want.

Sorry buddy, I was just suggesting similar options. If you have something that specific then your doing the right thing waiting till you find it. I just briefly looked over the prices on autotrader and most of them were selling in the upper 20s. Good luck with your search and I hope you find what you want. I can't even begin to afford what I want at the moment.