Linn and the Oven

V8 Beast

So how many nutz do swing on Brian, Linn Craig!! you got a rap sheet lol!!!

-B.C.

im a proffesional nutswinger, im going to ohio state, home of the nut swinging, im majoring in groupie nomics, and jock strap carrying.

and that was the fastest 12 seconds ever

• Upvote 1

My car is not fast enough to race any car that comes off a roll back.

Well then why go for the easy kill? You say u can't ever get a race well one uve raced everyone two everyone knows ur car... ide say take ur chances of being the under dog an have a little fun

• Upvote 1

LIES! you ftl.

EDIT- i was referring to the statement that was they drink while racing

Not while racing.. but what about before and after lol! I live 10 minutes from there so I have driven by and stopped plenty of times. On some nights the crowd there makes QS&L look good :eek: . To each their own, but that crowd is not for me.... With the exception of Gearhead, he's one funny m-fer! Rob you need to start going out more.

Not while racing.. but what about before and after lol! I live 10 minutes from there so I have driven by and stopped plenty of times. On some nights the crowd there makes QS&L look good :eek: . To each their own, but that crowd is not for me.... With the exception of Gearhead, he's one funny m-fer! Rob you need to start going out more.

someones been sippin on their haterade... :D

My car is not fast enough to race any car that comes off a roll back.

There was only one car there on a roll back last weekend. All the others where driven there. All I am saying is if you want a race I can set one up. I have been up to Polaris a few time and nothing worth while to run. I know a lot of people have there own views on the west side sence, but they do race there cars. ;)

Polaris barely has cars that are worth my gas. and the ones that are I've already raced.

Linn step up to the plate with the big boy ands how them what can happen with a non trailered car.

There was only one car there on a roll back last weekend. All the others where driven there. All I am saying is if you want a race I can set one up. I have been up to Polaris a few time and nothing worth while to run. I know a lot of people have there own views on the west side sence, but they do race there cars. ;)

This is 100% true.