Introduction

Guest pappahuff

Guest pappahuff

Been a member for a while but never introduced myself. I drive a 1986 Nissan 300zx which is my baby. I race it occasionally with the ovr scca.

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i133.photobucket.com/albums/q44/pappahuff/My%20Z/HuffsRide1.jpg[/img]

Do you know this guy or something?

On with the post...

My neighbor across the street just bought an 85 or 86. So far he's done full exhaust, intake, blow off, and boost controller. No idea how it runs, however.

Do you know this guy or something?

On with the post...

My neighbor across the street just bought an 85 or 86. So far he's done full exhaust, intake, blow off, and boost controller. No idea how it runs, however.

Yes I have known him since the sixth grade, just messing with him. I'm actually the one to finally get him to introduce himself.

On a side note that car will be for sale very soon, i believe he is going to be asking 5500 for it. 65,xxx miles and its a real cherry.

Guest pappahuff

Hi all, sorry it took so long to get on here again. Thanks Cheif for throwing that out there. Yes the car will be for sale here shortly when I get a couple things done to it and $5500 will be the asking price. I can't give it the life it deserves right now, sitting outside at my apartment complex with kids playing around it all the time. Wanting to pick up a descent, high mileage E 30 fairly cheap.

Thanks for all the + feedback. Most people don't respect the z, not flashy or "fast and furious" enough. Also, this one is an NA so it's slower than most things running today. Corners fairly well though.

By the way, Cheif was actually the one that got me into autocross.....