DUI checkpoints?

hotassAMG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pulled over sunday night, but good thing i only had 2 beers, but i did have to get out and do all the tests, but he let me off and told me to go where i was going and just drink there.

Wow, do you guys even ever get to have sex or do you just beat off all the time because honestly you sound like the biggest losers I have ever heard before!!! GUNS GUNS GUNS, BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!! WE'RE AMERIKANS...GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM YOU LOSERS!!!!

Wow, do you guys even ever get to have sex or do you just beat off all the time because honestly you sound like the biggest losers I have ever heard before!!! GUNS GUNS GUNS, BUSH BUSH BUSH!!!! WE'RE AMERIKANS...GO BACK TO WHERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM YOU LOSERS!!!!

The number of people who read this at 2:30 in the morning will be few......and none of them will care.

Are you mother fucking kidding me?....Please do us all a favor unplug your computer and never EVER touch it again.I would not be surprised if one of those guns found its way to your bush and went off to keep pieces of shit like you from re producing

• Upvote 1

Are you mother fucking kidding me?....Please do us all a favor unplug your computer and never EVER touch it again.I would not be surprised if one of those guns found its way to your bush and went off to keep pieces of shit like you from re producing

Tell you what, it seems like we're on the same page here. Now looks like a good time to exchange +rep. It is 2:30 in the morning, nobody will see, right?

• Upvote 1

http://smiliesftw.com/x/indiafout.gif

She spelled Amerikans with a K. Oh snap, that's the hotness. I'm an AMERICAN, don't know about you.

I thought you were done. This would've been over had you just let it drop. It's the internets, really, just let it roll. And nobody appreciates blanketed statements. :rolleyes:

Next, on Oprah...