Wtf Mate!?

Spidey2721

So here I sit reading the forums and I decide that oreo's and milk sounds pretty damn good. So I make my way to the kitchen. Pour a glass of milk. Open the cupboard door, grab my box of oreo's that feels pretty full. Open it up and become instantly confused. It has oreo's in it... pretty full actually. Its just they are missing something. Every oreo I see has no cream filling!! Just a bunch of halves. My nieces went thru almost a entire box of oreo's and ate only the cream filling! Thing is after looking at them a little closer it does not appear they licked off the cream filling then put whats was left back in the box. No it looks like they use a butter knife or something to scrap the filling off then put the halves back in there. I cant wait to ask them about it when they come over today.

:lol:

When you started the story, I thought it'd go like it did with my exstep-dad. We lived in Texas at the time and the imported fire ants are bad out there. Well, one night while watching a movie (in the dark), he grabbed the box and just started putting them away. One whole cookie to a bite. He got through quite a few before being stung and realizing the whole box was crawling with ants. :D