I'm A Noob so Flame Me

01sentrase2.0

Well, that was pretty rational.

Nobody said anyone's car is better than anyone else's (other than you guys bashing his Sentra). Is everyone that joins this site going to have a 10, 11, or 12 second car? Probably not, but he provided a good intro and deserves to be apart of the site (as does anyone with positive rep).

for every month you pay 200 i could do a mod and still not have a car payment.

And in 3,467 months you can be as fast as his stock car. :D

I think everyone is just trying to steer you in the right direction. Want to drive a sentra because it gets good gas mileage? Sure, nobody will give you shit for that. However, talk about adding fart cans and mods to give it 5 more hp and drop it from 16.8 to 16.75 is just crap. Save up that "200 per month mod money" and buy a car worth modding.

:(

eh, sorry Tim.. was arguing with the woman on the phone while posting.

S'all good.

Luke's a good guy and if it wasn't me that did all the wrenching on his car I'd probably give him shit like everyone else :bangbang:

Which is why it's gonna be in the 15's soon. :D

And in 3,467 months you can be as fast as his stock car. :D

I think everyone is just trying to steer you in the right direction. Want to drive a sentra because it gets good gas mileage? Sure, nobody will give you shit for that. However, talk about adding fart cans and mods to give it 5 more hp and drop it from 16.8 to 16.75 is just crap. Save up that "200 per month mod money" and buy a car worth modding.

:(

Shawn, didn't you used to have a huge fart can on that DSM you used to drive to work?

Shawn, didn't you used to have a huge fart can on that DSM you used to drive to work?

Fart Can?

Oh, you must mean the custom SS 3" to 3.5" exhaust on a car that could tow a truck and still beat you? Was that the one ?:o

This is a fucking racing forum you faggot, I'm so fucking sick of people saying x car is better than mine because of gas mileage. This isn't columbusgassippers.com it's fucking RACING.com

LOL. You were in the same boat, what, two weeks ago?

:p