Livernois.....

RUTAN TA1647545492

I just fixed a tune file from Livernois on a 99WS6 MS4 car with bolt ons and I dont have any idea what they were thinking! They shipped the car with 13.7 WOT afr and a commanded 9.7 WOT afr. with 31deg of timing! I never expected this from a big company like Livernois.

@1000 mi and a trip to MCIR! The Car fell on its face when he opened the cutout because it was so lean! They told him it was out of injector,but they had the maf plugged in and only partially turned on(c2902)(c2903) set to 1 for sd and (c2901) at 14000hz! When they changed the VE table they didnt copy it to the back up VE table. Time to go back to school!

@1000 mi and a trip to MCIR! The Car fell on its face when he opened the cutout because it was so lean! They told him it was out of injector,but they had the maf plugged in and only partially turned on(c2902)(c2903) set to 1 for sd and (c2901) at 14000hz! When they changed the VE table they didnt copy it to the back up VE table. Time to go back to school!

Refund...

I know IPS has had good luck with Livernois but they had this car for a week and couldnt figure it out!

We don't do anything with them on the tuning side so I couldn't comment good or bad.

Jeff

PS -- Saw your car at Outback last night and it looked great as usual :)