jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

wasn't it you not too long ago who made a thread about ur brother stealing money someone left you? you was crying like as little spoiled brt.

he took my money, my girlfriend dont want to marry me. now whos the bitch??

this is the thread you're talking about.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48147

what you fail to see is the irony of you talking about him bitching about his bro fucking him out of 90k and you started a thread bitching about a guy who didn't drive how you like. you're a faggot whiney bitch. why don't you shut the fuck up and die so your son can use your life insurance money to pay for a decent education so he doesn't end up a twat like his father.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what you fail to see is the irony of you talking about him bitching about his bro fucking him out of 90k and you started a thread bitching about a guy who didn't drive how you like. you're a faggot whiney bitch. why don't you shut the fuck up and die so your son can use your life insurance money to pay for a decent education so he doesn't end up a twat like his father.

ur soo smart. ur the greatest. i'm sure u will make a great father...... well no b/c no women will be dumb enough to have a kid with you.....

ur soo smart. ur the greatest. i'm sure u will make a great father...... well no b/c no women will be dumb enough to have a kid with you.....

is being a father all you've accomplished in life? because seriously, man, you need to pick some new talking points. but since you insist on recycling the same argument, what makes you such a great father? its clearly not your education, which in most cases means its probably not your vast wealth. nor is it likely the attention you give to your kid since you clearly spend so many hours a day on CR instead of working or playing with your kid. so what is it that makes you, an obviously verile but otherwise insignificant meathead, such a great role model for your son or daughter?

oh right, it must be your primal ability to defend your family from overzealous drivers :jerkit:

is being a father all you've accomplished in life? because seriously, man, you need to pick some new talking points. but since you insist on recycling the same argument, what makes you such a great father? its clearly not your education, which in most cases means its probably not your vast wealth. nor is it likely the attention you give to your kid since you clearly spend so many hours a day on CR instead of working or playing with your kid. so what is it that makes you, an obviously verile but otherwise insignificant meathead, such a great role model for your son or daughter?

oh right, it must be your primal ability to defend your family from overzealous drivers :jerkit:

lol ur right my kid is all i have. can i please be like you. oh please please pleaseeeee. i sell drugs for a living and drive around looking for people to cut me off so i can kill them and have my daughter video tape it. then i will run to cr with all there egos, such as your 20 year old self, and post it so i can hope to become as big a winner as you are in life. i have no education by the way. i failed highschool and got my geeed. i think is how you spell it.

Yes, that is the thread. Excuse me for venting about a real issue. I will save the bandwidth for something more important like someone cutting me off.

PS. This is not directed at you, I just used your quote. This is obviously directed at the retarded OP.

All hail the guy that can dump his load in some broad and produce his spawn.

Us non-breeders should just bow to his mighty power, and know his understanding of the world is far superior to anything we could muster.

I just think this needs quoted again.

If I knock up my girl, does that make me super awesome like you?

wasn't it you not too long ago who made a thread about ur brother stealing money someone left you? you was crying like as little spoiled brt.

he took my money, my girlfriend dont want to marry me. now whos the bitch??

I just want to address these issues also.

My brother stole my monies, yes. Did I ever cry? No. Was it annoying? Yes. Does inheritance make me spoiled? No.

He took my money, here you are correct.

My Fiancee does want to marry me, we worked out our issues. I did it like a man, admitted my mistakes, and we have moved on. Again, not a bitch move.

So, please, do inform me of how I am either a bitch or a spoiled brat.

I just think this needs quoted again.

If I knock up my girl, does that make me super awesome like you?

no. but if you would knock her up and then grow up and relize there is more to life then yourself. then it might make you as awsome has me. but you have a lot too work for.

keep tryin, ur g/f will stop changing her mind

Guest Removed

My Fiancee does want to marry me, we worked out our issues. I did it like a man, admitted my mistakes, and we have moved on. Again, not a bitch move.

did she ever tell you about what me and her did on the trunk of your mustang?

think you have some else to go workout if not .

did she ever tell you about what me and her did on the truck of your mustang?

think you have some else to go workout if not .

You better get over here and pull those ass dents out!

no. but if you would knock her up and then grow up and relize there is more to life then yourself. then it might make you as awsome has me. but you have a lot too work for.

keep tryin, ur g/f will marry you somtime.........maybe.........

Reading hard for you, I said she does. Does it change that we have a date and all that? You're not invited though, I wouldn't want someone to cut you off and have you shoot up the church.

Explain your statements, where did I say I matter most in my life?

Reading hard for you, I said she does. Does it change that we have a date and all that? You're not invited though, I wouldn't want someone to cut you off and have you shoot up the church.

Explain your statements, where did I say I matter most in my life?

sorry i didn't read that much into the post... i edited it. thanks for pointing that out for me though

Guest Removed
You better get over here and pull those ass dents out!

if you pull the cock dent out you left when i bent you over it!

pull thats not far either...your dent is very small. :cool:

Oh, changing her mind? We had issues, we worked them out. That's no really mind changing. You actually don't know anything that was involved, so, you have failed again.

Care to try to attack another way? Thus far you have not succeeded once.

Oh, changing her mind? We had issues, we worked them out. That's no really mind changing. You actually don't know anything that was involved, so, you have failed again.

Care to try to attack another way? Thus far you have not succeeded once.

I'll lose sleep now. i'll keep tryin.......

anyone know who drives a yellow 300 z twin turbo. if so YOUR A JACKASS!

Was on brice road and he decides he wants to try and cut me off. after the very bright young stud figured out he was gonna hit me first he decided to get over behind me and do a little getto burn out and about hit me. DUMBASS

by the way, how was this crying b/c i was ranting??????

and she just told me it was ok if i came as long as i left the pictures and video at home.

(she thinks you would get mad. i told her you like to share)

You are not coming to our wedding. Personally, I also think you're an idiot.

Guest Removed
I'll lose sleep now. i'll keep tryin.......

i couldn't sleep last night because of this thread...

You are not coming to our wedding. Personally, I also think you're an idiot.

dont forget to call me when hal's in bed. ;)