jacka** in the 300z

yellowsnake

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you pull the cock dent out you left when i bent you over it!

pull thats not far either...your dent is very small. :cool:

You said you'd keep that a secret! Fuck you Rob, fuck you very much.

Guest Removed
You said you'd keep that a secret! Fuck you Rob' date=' fuck you very much.[/quote']

maybe you need to reread page 5 (bottom)

your the one that got fucked ! and your chica! im a :asshole:

oh no, some internet people respect her more then me.... ive lost at least a months sleep now

Oh, you must've forgotten, they are not internet people. They're real people. They actually know her in "real" life.

Guest Removed
oh no, now where goin to the "i have the fastest stock bottom end" thread now

id be calming stock long block thank you. stock crank,rods,block,heads! ;)

Guest Removed
And' date=' next time you see her, I want to join! It's so unfair.[/quote']

she said she might just let you watch..maybe...

nope. she said no sorry. just raise my kids for me would you ;)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/busted.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/gravity_just_a_theory.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/post_5424_1201682294.jpg

this thread is a fucking joke.....

to all of you that are bashing the OP, how would pissed would you be if i was out my little pos beater, cut you off to the point i almost rip your front bumber off, then lock up my brakes? dont lie either cause i can tell ya right now most of you would be seriously pissed and i wouldnt doubt if most of you got on here and started complaining about some dumbass kid making you wreck/ almost wreck your car because i was driving like a dumbass.

and i also think its funny as hell that your all getting on him about his kid. all i have to say is fuck off. none of you have any idea what its like to have a kid, so none of you have the right to bash him for being a good parent. And am i seriously reading this crap right, you guys are talking about fucking his GF? how old are you guys really? i did that shit in middle school....

this thread is a fucking joke.....

to all of you that are bashing the OP, how would pissed would you be if i was out my little pos beater, cut you off to the point i almost rip your front bumber off, then lock up my brakes? dont lie either cause i can tell ya right now most of you would be seriously pissed and i wouldnt doubt if most of you got on here and started complaining about some dumbass kid making you wreck/ almost wreck your car because i was driving like a dumbass.

and i also think its funny as hell that your all getting on him about his kid. all i have to say is fuck off. none of you have any idea what its like to have a kid, so none of you have the right to bash him for being a good parent. And am i seriously reading this crap right, you guys are talking about fucking his GF? how old are you guys really? i did that shit in middle school....

You fail. You don't even know how CR works, go away. Are you near a tall building? Please get to the top and jump off. First cut your wrists though, you don't want to fail at failing.

You fail. You don't even know how CR works' date=' go away. Are you near a tall building? Please get to the top and jump off. First cut your wrists though, you don't want to fail at failing.[/quote']

no trust me, i do understand how it works. a bunch of immature jackasses think they are hot shit for some reason and they think they are hardass cause they are on the internet.....

sorry, but you fail at life, try again....