Boom! Headshot!

fusion

Nice clip. We should organize a Paintball match. Dayton versus Columbus. :beating::beating:

:lol::lol:

That'd be AWESOME! I have nothing to play paintball with though. :dunno: Plus you guys have us a wee-bit out numbered.

Yeah, I guess that is true. I bet it would be a good time. I think some of the places let you rent equipment.

Nice clip. We should organize a Paintball match. Dayton versus Columbus. :beating::beating:

That'd be AWESOME! I have nothing to play paintball with though. :dunno: Plus you guys have us a wee-bit out numbered.

Yeah, I guess that is true. I bet it would be a good time. I think some of the places let you rent equipment.

Hell yeah, it'd be an awesome time for sure! Ben should set that up sometime. We'd ofcourse have to divide the teams.

Quality over quantity brother. Those Columbus bitches are gonna need all the help they can get. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

shit!!! the whining starts already.

were out numbered

i don't have anything to play with

let me guess if it's in columbus, it will be too far for you to drive.

:lol:

just fuckin with you all so don't attack me with come backs

:banana:

shit!!! the whining starts already.

were out numbered

i don't have anything to play with

let me guess if it's in columbus, it will be too far for you to drive.

:lol:

I'd like to shoot that fat kid in your avatar with a whole clip of paintballs! :devil::beating: :tongue:

This NEEDS to happen. I don't think there is a paintball arena in Columbus. So we'd all have to drive somewhere. If one of you Dayton guys can check and see if there is a location there, that would be awesome.

We REALLY need to do this.

This NEEDS to happen. I don't think there is a paintball arena in Columbus. So we'd all have to drive somewhere. If one of you Dayton guys can check and see if there is a location there, that would be awesome.

Dayton I think has several paintball places. Been awhile since I've played tough.

I think Splatterpark isn't too far from Columbus. It's in Mt. Gilead. I tried going to their website but I am at work and the internet filters are blocking that website. I don't mind traveling to Dayton if something is set up.