This cant be healthy

DaddyBuiltRacing

Idk bout that of the 40 hondas i've owned this is the 1st broken spring i've ran across. Now I did have a broken spring on my white fox body.

Wow You have owned 40 Hondas???? If you have bought cars since you were 16 that avrg. 5cars/1year.

Wow You have owned 40 Hondas???? If you have bought cars since you were 16 that avrg. 5cars/1year.

Got my first civic hatch when i was 14 1/2. It was an 88 EF and it was Gold lol. And yes I go through cars like theres no tomorrow just ask around in Newark they will vouch for me. I have a buddy who is a year younger then me and has had about 20more cars then me. There is a thing called trading ya know, dont have to pay for them all seperately. And I know I have enough in cars over the years to be living in a nice ass house lol...oh well!

Guest Removed
Idk bout that of the 40 hondas i've owned this is the 1st broken spring i've ran across. Now I did have a broken spring on my white fox body.

so. i have worked on 40 honda's a month over the last 12 years. I seen more broken spring's in honda's then any other car. yeah the later ford are bad about it, but look where that spring broke! at the very top, where's its all rusty. just like most all of them do!

and to beat the fact i have 2 91's dx sitting in my driveway at the moment dont mean crap either. since one has 3 broken springs on it :confused: