FS: Sidi Vertebra Race Carbon Boots Sz 11 NIB...

Moto-Brian

Do the run about the same as the Vertigo's size wise? I was going to try on some Veritgos at the Pony tomorrow. I have issues with finding something that will fit my feet right and my calf.

If you're going to Pony, go to the SHIFT section. Ask for Justin or Nick or someone and tell them I said it was ok for you to try the boots on. They are on the manequin and you should be able to pull one off w/o much fuss and w/o removing the guy from the bike...

They fit the same as the Vertigos as I was going to buy them for this year, but just can't get past the plastic cables...

If you're going to Pony, go to the SHIFT section. Ask for Justin or Nick or someone and tell them I said it was ok for you to try the boots on. They are on the manequin and you should be able to pull one off w/o much fuss and w/o removing the guy from the bike...

They fit the same as the Vertigos as I was going to buy them for this year, but just can't get past the plastic cables...

Will do. If I decide I want them, will you be at the party tomorrow night?

Will do. If I decide I want them, will you be at the party tomorrow night?

Negative. Wish I could, though... Anyways, if you see them and want them, let me know. You can go to the Pony and either give the money to Justin or Nick and they can get them to you. Otherwise, I will be in there this coming Tuesday morning...

Let me know so I can get the box and tool...

lizard what is the width? ive got some joe rocket street boots that fit well theyre just too damn wide. if duc doesnt get em let me know

I believe Fasduc is calling dibs. He's due to pick up on Wednesday, but I will let you know.

I have a Brand NEW pair of older AStar boots I'd sell cheap... I'll get the stats for ya. Was thinking maybe $50? I also have a brand NEW pair of Diadoras, as well... All size 11...

Here's the skinny. The AStar boots are gone. I thought I still had new ones and they are gone and all I have are used ones. The Diadora boots are being held for Nick as he has first dibs. If he doesn't want them, I'll post PMs to you other guys asking...

As far as the Sidi boots, looks like Fas Duc is not interested from what I know. Therefore, they are back up and are now at $160 FIRM. That's a stupid killer deal on these...

I guess what I am going to start doing is have people meet me at a time that suits both parties. I try and go out of my way to make it easy in terms of me meeting anywhere, leaving them with some really cool buddies, but in the end, I think doing it one on one is best.

So, interested? Shoot me a PM and give me details where and when is best for you and I'll let you know if it works and I can meet up. Sorry for being so hard to work with, but I think it needs to roll this way...

Argh, I'd be all OVER that if they were my size X-( I'm heading to the Pony tomorrow to pick up some Diablo Rosso's and a pair of Vertigos. I almost bought the boots over the weekend when I ordered the tires, but I decided to wait and think it over as I am sort of in between sizes :\

Side note; so is that your bike there at the Pony, Lizard? I saw the yellow gixxer and KNEW I'd seen it somewhere and remembered it from your avatar, but I'm not really up to speed on all the board members' goings' ons' so I wasn't really sure.