1988 Mustang Lx convert 5.0 AOD

Buckeye1647545503

Hate to do this as I have quickly taken a likeing to driving with the top down BUT I found a car I have wanted for a while and gotta have.

This is Ryan218's car so you can read his old threads and see what is up. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39614

that is one. I bought the car hit in the drivers head light. It was not hurt bad at all. I replaced the fender bumper, bumper cover (OE 93 cobra) bumper support and all 6 headlights (kit). I used no shims to align it and it is aligned. the orig. hood is still on it but I have a replacement for it (Driver's front corner is bent a tad (very fixable if you want but it comes with a hood if not)).

Since buying the car I have done the following

Pa performance valve body (awsome part buy the way)

Fluid and filter change and filled with amsoil ATF

New FMS 4:10 gears

Rebuilt the diff with the upgrade carbon fiber clutches and better S spring

Refill diff with Royal purple

Replaced valve cover gskts and replaced all old vac lines on or around intake as well as heater hoses.

Installed adjustable fuel reg (for future mods set at stock ATM )

Msd cap and rotor and Roush wires and new plugs

Eliminated smog pump system, running short belt but left ac on. Ac needs a new line and charged)

165 degree thermostat

Also have a set of tublar lower control arms yet to be installed.

Car is in flat black as we speak. It runs real good but needs paint. It also come with a set of convertable seats I bought to recover in black to finish the coverting to black interior Ryan started.

Oh and incase you don't see it in his old posts it has a new Jasper trans ans a new black top as well.

Also I have talked to ryan and he passed on buying it back and gave ok to sell it.

Cliffs: Car is not perfect and needs time spent fixing alot of little things that I have not got to yet BUT it runs real good and is fun as hell to drive.

2495.00 OBO It must go !!

• 2 weeks later...