Clutch Slave/Master Cyl

thorne

I'm not sure how to test it. I don't wanna tow the car if I don't have to. My pedal goes to the floor and won't come back up. If It's pretty much undrivable atm.

I need this back on the road I wanted to goto Nelson Ledges

If you can remove them from the car, you can put one hand on the rod of the slave cylinder and with your other hand push the rod in on the master cylinder. Pushing the master cylinder rod in should force your hand away from the slave cylinder.

Also, with no clutch fork pushing back on the slave cylinder rod from the pressure of the pressure plate, it's not going to push the pedal back.

That could be a little confusing, but I can't think of any other way to test it without pulling at least the slave cylinder.

Also, with no clutch fork pushing back on the slave cylinder rod from the pressure of the pressure plate, it's not going to push the pedal back.

they have an pedal return spring so thats wrong.

ok so I checked the levels there all good. But there slave cycldar has then Pin/bar coming off the end that pushes on what I assume is the clutch fork. When its all the way out you can move it around allot in its little dealio. Is that how it should be? I can take pics of need be