Who was racing on Pickerington Rd?

Oo0martelle0oO

not trying to be a dick, why does it matter who was racing?

Cause The next time I see it happen I'm gonna blow out their tires. Racing on a rural street lined with homes where kids and pets play is Fucking retarded. I don't condone illegal racing.

I'm being a dick.

Cause The next time I see it happen I'm gonna blow out their tires. Racing on a rural street lined with homes where kids and pets play is Fucking retarded. I don't condone illegal racing.

I'm being a dick.

chane your tampon and calm down. morere than likely it was some highschool kidsds showing off mommy and daddys stocl sports cars. mid day in pickerington? that's my guess.

chane your tampon and calm down. morere than likely it was some highschool kidsds showing off mommy and daddys stocl sports cars. mid day in pickerington? that's my guess.

It was in Carrol, way the hell on the other side of 33.

P.S. - this was made very clear in an earlier post.

this is why I love cr, ripping someone you never met and if we ever meet in person im surer we will be cool asas hell, but as of rite now your a cunt, I read pickeringtonington racing, I live out there so that's why I was posting

this is why I love cr, ripping someone you never met and if we ever meet in person im surer we will be cool asas hell, but as of rite now your a cunt, I read pickeringtonington racing, I live out there so that's why I was posting

you taking English lessons from Paul again??

First off phil see that's why my typings bad...dam phones

Two craig ur a dick get ur car fixed ass hat

Three I wanna race some one in pickerington...20roll for 20 junior bacon cheese burgers... if u accept say ketchup

Where is the grammer Nazi?