Who was racing on Pickerington Rd?

Oo0martelle0oO

First off phil see that's why my typings bad...dam phones

Two craig ur a dick get ur car fixed ass hat

Three I wanna race some one in pickerington...20roll for 20 junior bacon cheese burgers... if u accept say ketchup

ketchup!!!!

new phone owns me. its a lil difficult it cuts me off and types in what it thinks I want to say and that's what comes out

That's odd, my phone has the same amount of letters as a keyboard and it's over 5 years old. What's your excuse?

i think he is talking about t9 texting and he doesn't understand how to use it yet. it selects letters it wants you to use but you can hit 0 and scroll thru other options till you get the correct one. street racing is bad mmmkay.

its not t9 its a motorolla q and it works like t9 so it selects the words for you and im still trying to figure it out. thanks for the understanding though

Again go back to school and learn to read he said in Pickerington not in Pickerington Rd and it was blow out not shoot out. rimjob

you didn't fully read my post then jackass, I said I would BUT it had to be on pickerington rd.

I live off Pickerington rd in Carroll, If anyone would be racing on picktown rd south of 33 they're the dumbest SOB's in the world. Better not catch me on the road at the same time w/ that shit I'll put the fucker's in the ditch.
  • Upvote 2

I live off Pickerington rd in Carroll, If anyone would be racing on picktown rd south of 33 they're the dumbest SOB's in the world. Better not catch me on the road at the same time w/ that shit I'll put the fucker's in the ditch.

I feel threatened reading this post..-Rep and reported :D