skinit.com and my voyager

4DAIVI PAI2K5

saw the site on tv. thought i woudl try it out. took couple weeks to get here but pretty basic to use. just upload photos. situate them on ur device and order. it was 21 or 22 bucks with shipping. they do all kinds of devices! just thought i would share.

HPIM4254.jpg

HPIM4255.jpg

HPIM4256.jpg

HPIM4257.jpg

**yeah im awesome at taking pics or things that take pics**

i got the laptop vinyl cover for my dad last xmas. it came out VERY NICE!

still has it on to this day and not peeling or wearing down at all. still looks like the day he opened it up.

i want to get this for my phone, but going to make my own little nicky hayden design. we'll see if they accept or reject it to copyright issues...

or they'll just think im some kinky dude who wants "69" on his phone...

i haven't had a problem since all i've ever gotten from there was my own image

but im assuming its in the fine print.

every site that prints things as its main profit has something in the regards of "we reserve the right to decline an image due to copyright violations etc"

^they actually probably could. i got my uncle a vinyl for his phone last year for xmas too. he uses his phone more than anyone i know, in and out of his pocket, on and off the counter, plus its his work phone etc... it gets pretty beat up.

the only thing with his and the edges are ever so slightly showing signs of bending up. and i really had to look hard to see what he was saying. but he put it on in a hurry after he got it, no cleaning or prepping at all so that has something to do with it. the color is still good as the day he got it.