Car crashes into bike race

87GT

That's for every jackass bicycler that's ever behaved like an asshole and wouldn't fuckin mover over, etc. Seriously, most are cool but I come across a few every weekend who are just fucks and think they own the whole damn road. After living in CA and seeing how they have to follow the same rules a car does, it drives me crazy. They don't fuck around out there and if you aren't following the laws, they'll ticket your ass quick.

But I digress, it really is a fucked up accident. I wonder how many were hurt.

Anyone here about the pedestrian that was struck on interstate 10 in Phoenix yesterday or a couple days ago? They had to cover an 800sqft area to retrieve all the body parts. :eek:

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who thinks like this. Get the fuck off the road. :mad:

how many of you fat fucks have been on a bike latey or even made an attempt to exersize. get the fuck outta the way if you cant respect others on the road. i ride and have only had a hand full of problems. but there are asshole bikers like there are asshole drivers...its runs the gambit.

this being said as long as bikers hug the right white line its all good. sometimes there are potholes and rough road that you cant ride on tires that are 1" wide. no choice but to move more midline. the fact that bikers die every year is attrocious. on the same hand bikers have to take precausions and be aware. bikes count as a vehicle and have to stop at stoplights and all that shit.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who thinks like this. Get the fuck off the road. :mad:
They've got a right to ride, on the far right, single file. None of that 3-wide chatting it up at 6 on a weekday shit.

Also, if you want to convince everyone that you are traffic, and you have a right to use the road as a car, then get the fuck in line at 4 way stops. Never fails, the cyclists only obey the laws when they feel like it.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6878/signme0.png

They've got a right to ride, on the far right, single file. None of that 3-wide chatting it up at 6 on a weekday shit.

Also, if you want to convince everyone that you are traffic, and you have a right to use the road as a car, then get the fuck in line at 4 way stops. Never fails, the cyclists only obey the laws when they feel like it.

That's my main gripe. I don't really have a problem with them being on the road, however, if you're going to do it, atleast obey the laws that I have to. I get sooooo pissed off every year because my house (and route to work) is exactly the same line these assholes take during their yearly Tour of the Scioto River Valley. These motherfuckers bunch up, 30 to a pack, and leave you absolutely no way to get around them. I also live on the corner, and watch these fucks constantly run the stopsign on their way through.

If you want some respect from me, show some respect yourself.

Keep that shit single file, to where you're not impacting the flow of traffic, and our relationship is good as gold.