Obama / Hillary ticket?

thorne

If every one thinks that he will never have a chance. I do understand you point though.

Ron Paul followers are what have turned me off to Ron Paul.

dont vote for ron paul unless you want obama/hilary to win... voting for ron paul is pointless because he will not win, he has no chance...he will take votes away from mccain because a lot of people dont want hilary or obama, but theyre conservative republican so they figure they will vote for ron paul because he is very conservative... if paul wasnt running then im sure a lot of his supporters would support mccain as the lesser of 3 evils

You are assuming McCain is different than Obama or Clinton. McCain is a closet flaming liberal.

Ron Paul followers are what have turned me off to Ron Paul.

You are not voting for the followers. Obama followers I would assume would turn you off as well, gays, lesbians, transvestites, & welfare recipients.

Also, Ron Paul isindeed insane. He's the new Buchannan.

You are assuming McCain is different than Obama or Clinton. McCain is a closet flaming liberal.

That's why people like him, and that's why he's got a good chance of winning. The Republicans are changing... again. Historically they've only ever been good at getting elected. They're the oldest party in the US and they don't have any long standing core values, they offer up the popular flavor of the month each time, every time.

That's why people like him, and that's why he's got a good chance of winning. The Republicans are changing... again. Historically they've only ever been good at getting elected. They're the oldest party in the US and they don't have any long standing core values, they offer up the popular flavor of the month each time, every time.

Each party does that. The Dem's were at on time the Klan leaders now that support affirmative action and are the friends of the mo's.

You are not voting for the followers. Obama followers I would assume would turn you off as well, gays, lesbians, transvestites, & welfare recipients.

http://www.logcabin.org

http://www.corporations.org/welfare/ (they get more money than the homeless)

Ron Paul is an isolationist that thinks that the world at large is something that we can escape from. He supports numerous plans for "funding" national neccesities that would eventually lead to their demise.

Ron Paul is a fucking whack job with no chance of winning.

SOME of his ideas are good, but his wackjob followers just make me not like him even more.

"FREEDOM"

"The Message"

"Revolution"

"The Truth"

Sorry, but I, like many Americans, for the most part like how this country is being run. We still have one the best economies, health care professionals, freedoms, prosperity etc in the world. If I wanted something that different, I would move somewhere else.

They both seemed to be oddly nice to each other. He praised her pretty big time. She also has been dropping hints.

Hope not, but it's certainly possible. Hillary being on the ticket wouldn't keep me from voting for Obama, but it would make me a little uncertain. I personally would love to see Biden as the VP. I liked him. No BS.

Ron Paul still gets my vote

+29387429387429387423

If I only thought he could win ...

He can. Against Obama/Hitlery and McCain, I'm sure he can win.

In for AustraliaRacing.com

+1... Or MexicoRacing.com. Mexico is closer, our money is worth more, and lord knows we don't need a passport or any shit.

+1... Or MexicoRacing.com. Mexico is closer, our money is worth more, and lord knows we don't need a passport or any shit.

True. Plus, as Americans, we cannot drink the water. Constant beer intake FTW.