Car trouble.

Johny Utah

I have a 98 Accord coupe V6. Twice this week it has not wanted to start after stitting at work in the heat. It did this a few times last year when it was hot out also. It has not done this for about 9 months now. Any ideas of what it could be? Thanks

I know your GF. She works at DC2 at hollister. She said it was throwing codes. I told her to take it to advance auto to get the codes read. She said something about a heat sensor being a part of the problem. did you try replacing that yet to see if it was failing?

I know your GF. She works at DC2 at hollister. She said it was throwing codes. I told her to take it to advance auto to get the codes read. She said something about a heat sensor being a part of the problem. did you try replacing that yet to see if it was failing?

I don't have a GF that works at DC2 at hollister. Maybe mine is doing the same thing though.

I changed the plugs about 1 1/2 years ago to NGK iridium. I will check one to see what it looks like.

When I go back to work this moring. It will start right up I am sure.