SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fast at what jumping on a 17 yr old female??? I walk the parking lot asking all 17 yr old females if they wanna have sexy time for $20.00

20 roll for vagina? no what about three cars and some head? no how about a roofie and some buttsecs? alright, giggity.

fucking LIES!

nope its a trailor queen. its a really nice looking and sounding car. that's it though. he doesn't race. he just posts up next to it and waits for the 17yr olds to come to him.

nope its a trailor queen. its a really nice looking and sounding car. that's it though. he doesn't race. he just posts up next to it and waits for the 17yr olds to come to him.

oh i thought it went to the track.....my bad :(

u have to accept my race first then he will sign up

Done, if I lose by winning and dont lose a win then I lose and you win thus making you the loser and I would not be the winner. This ultimately means that by you losing or winning I am subject to losing while I somewhat win the loss...

but what happens if i stab you with the tab of a pop can?

This is your brain:

If you stabbed me with that i would laugh and it would not impact the race at all.

This is your brain after reading this thread:

Then the can of pop could be opened as a result of the tab being removed leaving it fat girl, fag, 40 roll, pedophile, track times, hot girls, food, gay, dig race, ownage, fag, pwnage, Linn, chocolate, yeah. lol, e-battle, epic, Hal, type, fag, camaro, closed to the openess but open none the less. If that does happen then we must take action immediately and you lose by winning.

Any questions?

i have only one question......

u gonna pass that shit or what?

Disclaimer:

Columbus Racing does not condone the abuse of illegal drugs

Since you were not around before I will tell you this. CR already condoned the smoking of weed on 270 because God said so. It was in a previous thread.