SuperSloLT1, 04scantypeturbo, murderdoutmafia, 79lesspower,and Sinisterpedophile CREW

V8 Beast

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm just trying to point out that after all the times you've talked shit and beat Kipp that he finally stepped his game up and beat you! lol.

I am as proud of him as you are, but if he get it tuned and turnes the boost up, he might get you to. remember, my motor is a 93 with 128000 miles, ON A STOCK MOTOR, the ass spanker is n the garage. IT WILL ALSO BE STOCK. but no excsues he is the man.

I am as proud of him as you are, but if he get it tuned and turnes the boost up, he might get you to. remember, my motor is a 93 with 128000 miles, I just did enough to compete this summer, the ass spanker is n the garage, waiting on time money. but no excsues he is the man.

correction... it is tuned and boost is as far as it will go for that motor. so don't bring me in this cause I havn't lost to him yet buddy.

I am as proud of him as you are, but if he get it tuned and turnes the boost up, he might get you to. remember, my motor is a 93 with 128000 miles, I just did enough to compete this summer, the ass spanker is n the garage, waiting on time money. but no excsues he is the man.

Do not forget you are (stock) FAG!!!

• Upvote 1

correction... it is tuned and boost is as far as it will go for that motor. so don't bring me in this cause I havn't lost to him yet buddy.

oh well that's what I get for litening to mopar. oh wewell he has a good ride and im still proud of him.

LoL :asshole: If I raced as much as you my chances for getting pulled over are greatly increased. I would soooo lose my job if that was to happen.

this is true good point. I don't race that often though :rolleyes: