STT 09 season schedule is up!

natedogg624

OK so Nick (apch8r or what ever ur letters r) keeps telling me that ALL the novice days are on weekdays. Well I work all week days and want to use ALL my vacation time for white sandy beaches and scuba diving this year. I was looking at lots of dates (on weekends) and I don't see any differentiation b/t the LED and the days where novice can run. Does anyone know?

Fem-Moto applys to all tracks besides Mid-Ohio. As far as weekends most of them look to be formats that don't have the traditional three class struct that you would need to use to be in a novice class. PM Lizard 1 about it and he can give you more info. There are a few afternoon events on a handful of weekends that does not list what class structure they are going to run. Those you might have a chance in.

also they say that femmoto members can usually ride for $135. What is the regular price for the guys? Just wondering if its worth signing up for $40/year membership. I want to sign up for at least 3 track times this year and want to do it b/f they sell out.

i thought it was 125

OK so Nick (apch8r or what ever ur letters r) keeps telling me that ALL the novice days are on weekdays. Well I work all week days and want to use ALL my vacation time for white sandy beaches and scuba diving this year. I was looking at lots of dates (on weekends) and I don't see any differentiation b/t the LED and the days where novice can run. Does anyone know?

The way the schedule is to be read is that if it says nothing, it is a full schedule weekend. Meaning, it will state "Max time", "LED", "Twilight", etc. if it is NOT a typical three group event.

Most times, three groups at Mid-Ohio are during the week, but Monte has added a couple of weekend dates due to customer requests like yourself. Also note that Bluegrass is primarily weekend events and will be three group deals.

The discounts and such can be viewed at time of check out. You can go in and see prices before you commit. The Femmoto stuff is a HUGE deal and a great incentive for the ladies to get some track time.

The way the schedule is to be read is that if it says nothing, it is a full schedule weekend. Meaning, it will state "Max time", "LED", "Twilight", etc. if it is NOT a typical three group event.

Most times, three groups at Mid-Ohio are during the week, but Monte has added a couple of weekend dates due to customer requests like yourself. Also note that Bluegrass is primarily weekend events and will be three group deals.

The discounts and such can be viewed at time of check out. You can go in and see prices before you commit. The Femmoto stuff is a HUGE deal and a great incentive for the ladies to get some track time.

Looks like there is some time on Memorial day w/e at Grattan. Is that a good track to learn on. It's about a 6 hour drive from Cols right???

It said 135 on femmoto's web site. ???? Maybe it's a typo.

$40 Annual Fee
Femmoto T-Shirt & Sticker
Only $125 to ride at most of Sportbike Track Time.com venues. Enrollment needs to be 30 days in advance
of the event or price will default to normal pricing.
Waived membership fee at specified events held by other organizations
Track side technical assistance
Track side tire changing service
Supension setup service
Specialized instruction to all novice riders and upon request to intermediate and advanced riders
Special sales posted to all members
Discounts at specified hotels/motels close to venues

Looks like there is some time on Memorial day w/e at Grattan. Is that a good track to learn on. It's about a 6 hour drive from Cols right???

It's a great track, but why drive 5 hours plus when you can drive 2-1/2 to 3 hours and go to Bluegrass which is all weekend dates...?

I saw that STT handles licensing for WERA, how long does it take for STT to get you a WERA license? What's that program entail from an STT standpoint?

Sign up for a Pro School at Grattan and once you complete the day, you get a cert that is recognized via WERA. You then are considered a Provisional Novice and need to make two weekends w/o a crash... Then, you are a Novice racer...

I saw that STT handles licensing for WERA, how long does it take for STT to get you a WERA license? What's that program entail from an STT standpoint?

I believe you take their PRO school, then upon completion you can get your Provisional WERA License by sending a copy of your certificate, then go racing.

Just another method of doing the School portion (similar to WERA Rider's school) for your license.

Dang still couldn't beat Lizard. :p