Skyline GTR owner??

Forrest Gump 9

Kyle's right? These noobs wouldn't even know who he is.

Stopped and fueled up at the Sunoco next to my store a while back. Was the first time i had actully seen it... heard about it a bunch, but had never seen it.

i remember seeing that car car back in 2004, and seeing the delivery pics with his 7 parked out front. what, if anything did he end up doing to it, mod wise?

Apexi Power FC stand-alone computer

Front mount

Tien coilovers

Nismo 18 x 10s with Drag radials on all corners

Veilside turbo-back exhaust

I'll be adding these over the next few weeks:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Rotarded/Skyline2.jpg

NOPI? Nope, That one resides here in Columbus, at least for a few more months. It's been here for about 4 years.

He has one of those too! And both would drag you and your SRT buddy all the way around 270.

I SMELL BACON

He takes pretty good care of himself, although I do TAKE IT FROM THE BACK quite often.

I don't swing from his, or anyones, nuts. I don't have to. My reputation speaks for itself.

being a cock sucker? yes I've heard your good at it. your reputation does speak for it self.

were you out on friday night? one of my friends said you were looking for me

being a cock sucker? yes I've heard your good at it. your reputation does speak for it self.

were you out on friday night? one of my friends said you were looking for me

Ya gotta stick with what you are good at!

I wasn't looking. You bulldozzed me, and a few others, out of a parking space to park next to the car I brought at about 11:30. I didn't know it was you or I'd have said hello.

Ya gotta stick with what you are good at!

I wasn't looking. You bulldozzed me, and a few others, out of a parking space to park next to the car I brought at about 11:30. I didn't know it was you or I'd have said hello.

I lol'd at that, I can't even make fun of you anymore. I give up. I didn't mean to take up spots, I jus came back from watching my friends race and parked in the same spot.

kinda funny i was following a maroon skyline with 30 day tags into my apartment complex. i was like wtf this doing in the hood. looked super nice and i could even hear it over my stang.