Roby GM Show this weekend the 14th

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of going. I have other things going on that might prevent me from going though.

Show starts at 10am and going to about 3-4pm,price is $6 or 7 I believe...

Id say for the east side people, meet up at the Kroger on East Broad street and Lancaster Ave (Eastpoint) At 8am, leave there at 8:15am to head up to the next meeting spot at Krogers off of Avery Road (northwest C-Bus), leave there no later than 9:15am.

You want to get there kinda early so we can all park together along the fence across from the main building/tent.

Anthony I hope your car holds up better on the way home this year than last year. :)

Haha... care to explain?

Jegs on main works... the question is has anthony rolled outta bed yet since he is on call to figure out a meet time?

I've been up since 7am :)

I lifted a head TWO years ago on the way back from the Roby show racing on 270 near Sawmill. My entire cooling system contents ended up alongside my car and the highway.

Bill, thanks for the info. I actually stopped by two weeks ago, but you weren't home.

All eastsiders, Bill has a point. Meet at the Kroger on East Broad to cruise and meet the rest of the group at Kroger on Avery. This has worked well every year.