KO'ed!

Alex L.

yea thats kick ass vid. but i think the mexican was a dick sucker for dropin knee's on him

He should have stopped when the dude went down, but the video is so much more intense because he didn't. The first time I watched that vid, my stomach turned over LOL.

Yeah that's a good way to kill a guy. Nice of everyone to stand there and watch him do that. People are such trash. I guess the guy cant be too surprised fighting for "felony fights" or whatever though. I like how he acted all tough. He was the worst fighter I've ever seen! Literally threw himself on the ground with his own gay punch! haha

But you think his jaw has got to be shattered.. or eye socket? . I like how the Latino dude shook his hand at the end and asked if he was ok. :rolleyes:

Did white dude even get punched or did he just fall to the ground on his own?

They showed it in slow motion: he barely got CLIPPED from the Hispanic guy's fist, but it was clearly enough to draw a ton of blood.

Yeah that's a good way to kill a guy.

I thought he was going to die the first time I saw the video. I agree that it does show the low, low nature of human beings; almost killing someone and putting it in the internet for people to view.

Did white dude even get punched or did he just fall to the ground on his own?

He took a fast inside jab to the temple in the middle of his own hook. The twit was swinging slow, wide, and high. What the fuck kind of fights is he used to, highschool? Even if he did connect, it wasn't going to do anything.

That was the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Whoever was the first aid genius needs to be kicked in the throat. Yeah, lay on your back and breathe in from your bleeding flapping broken nose, keeps your blood in your lungs so you don't bleed to death.

Btw, the white guy is full of shit, he doesn't even believe the story he's telling at the beginning.

Hal was about to explode on that guy one night at QSL... i was fully prepared to do a "Herb Dean dive" to keep him from killing him :D

:eek:

Brian, I can't give you anymore rep :(

StockLX vs. Linn and pavement, filmed by yours truly.

+rep?

Fixed.

Damnit Austin, I repped you too much too.

I need to go back and revisit that video, it's hilarious.

This wasn't made for the internet. It was actually part of a fight compilation put to video. There's a series. I actually have a couple of the tapes including the one that contains this fight. I don't believe the guy's out of line for dropping knees simply because that's what they're there to do. No, he didn't have to keep doing it, but you're participating in a no holds barred fight. If you weren't ready for it, don't fuckin show up. It's not over until the fight's stopped.

They're adults, fuck it. However, would I have stepped in earlier had I been there? Of course.