R.kelly - Not Guilty On All 14 Counts!

SPLN SUX

Does it occur to you that he could be NOT GUILTY??

I mean, did you see the tapes? or any of the evidence?

What's your basis for judgement?

How about the girl identified from the tape stepping forward, then not showing up to the trial to implicate Kelly? That in itself, would have convicted him.

How about the girl identified from the tape stepping forward, then not showing up to the trial to implicate Kelly? That in itself, would have convicted him.

Or how about most of the people who saw it saying that it didn't even look like R Kelly in the video tape? Or how about even the accuser saying it wasn't her in the tape?

Or how about most of the people who saw it saying that it didn't even look like R Kelly in the video tape? Or how about even the accuser saying it wasn't her in the tape?

3 of the girls family members said it was her

She didnt show up to say it WASNT.

The other girl in the tape said it was.

Lets make something clear... im not mad at the justice system in general. The Prosecution had all the evidence in the world, and didnt even use the most important items... such as the financial records of the girls family to show that R Kelly financed vactions, boarding schools, and other items outside the means of the families income.

I and I think a lot of other people (especially since there are lots of spoof vids out about internet rape and all that) must be getting the feeling that the child molesting stuff is becoming the 21st centuries version of the witch hunt. Sure I think its a problem, but not "the problem" that media and some church groups (I can explain that further if necessary) are making it out to be.

I think its kinda neat that we feel children are aged like say 0 to 18 maybe even 25 these days and some would extend that probably beyond 30, but thats far out.

Less then 100 years ago (meaning only 2 generations for some of us people around 30) our grandparents were married and popping out kids at 15, 16, 17 on a regular basis. I've never checked the demographic info, but I'd almost bet that the current industrial world of the last 60-70 years is one of a few times in history when the adult age has been around 20 or so years.

Well back on topic. I hope he didn't do it and if the courts decided he didn't do it then he probably really didn't since todays media really railroads anyone once child molester gets attached to their name.

Evan

I and I think a lot of other people (especially since there are lots of spoof vids out about internet rape and all that) must be getting the feeling that the child molesting stuff is becoming the 21st centuries version of the witch hunt. Sure I think its a problem, but not "the problem" that media and some church groups (I can explain that further if necessary) are making it out to be.

I think its kinda neat that we feel children are aged like say 0 to 18 maybe even 25 these days and some would extend that probably beyond 30, but thats far out.

Less then 100 years ago (meaning only 2 generations for some of us people around 30) our grandparents were married and popping out kids at 15, 16, 17 on a regular basis. I've never checked the demographic info, but I'd almost bet that the current industrial world of the last 60-70 years is one of a few times in history when the adult age has been around 20 or so years.

Well back on topic. I hope he didn't do it and if the courts decided he didn't do it then he probably really didn't since todays media really railroads anyone once child molester gets attached to their name.

Evan

People are also living longer than ever before, meaning there is no need to rush into adulthood like there was in past times.

And more than 3 other family members said it wasn't her...

...including her parents.

I was watching Nancy Grace's show last night and her and some other guy were going nuts over this! He said "Now that R Kelly isn't going to jail, he will probably start as early tonight, preying on young children and molesting them." :lol:

People are also living longer than ever before' date=' meaning there is no need to rush into adulthood like there was in past times.[/quote']

Well my grandparents lived to near 90 in pretty good health and were married for 70-75 years. Guess hillbillies just live a long time;-)

but hey I know nothing about this case and if he really did do it then he'll get his someday.

Evan

it just shows that money buys good lawyers

Jury deliberated for less than a day, compare the main arguments of prosecution vs. defense:

Prosecution's star witness was a girl who said she had a threeway with the alleged victim and Kelly. Both victim and Kelly refute her assessment that the alleged victim is the girl on the tape, with her closest family supporting the claims of the defendant.

Defense's claim is that the man in video doesn't have a large mole on his back where Kelly has one. Jury took the video into deliberations with them.

Its too bad our justice system is fucked to the point where we can no longer trust the decisions of a jury.