FS Mosin Nagant Rifle

armin922

It is the old russian sniper rifle from i think WWII. It is the M91/30 Sniper Rifle. It has the black monte carlo stock and the gun is clean. It shoots 7.62x54 rounds. So it has quite a kick. The gun is accurate. Ask anyone that has this rifle. Its decent. But i dont use it anymore so im getting rid of it. Im looking to get 70 for it. Comes with the pouch that came witht he fun that has all the original cleaning oil, and sight tools. The gun comes with a bayonet as well. Ive put about 200 rounds through it and it has never jammed. The mag is a 5 round magazine. Has all matching serial numbers. I have the origial stock as well to give if you want to put it into the original wood stock.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/armin922/l_c771e25475c7f7743a8745e856b6e9a4.jpg

First Picture its the one on the top

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/armin922/l_7fd2c88499d6094548d39a2a29e2d357.jpg

The one in the middle

Please tell me you used quality ammo.... and not the junk surplus stuff....

If you did use the junk... PLEASE tell me you cleaned the barrel properly to remove the corrosive residue left by the surplus ammo.

KillJoy

my bad...7.62x 54R is what i used! LOL....and yes it is clean as hell. I take care of my guns and i did scrub the hell out of it when i first got it because it was caked with cosmoline....DAMN RESTORATION OIL!!! But its all good now. Its smooth....

my bad...7.62x 54R is what i used! LOL....and yes it is clean as hell. I take care of my guns and i did scrub the hell out of it when i first got it because it was caked with cosmoline....DAMN RESTORATION OIL!!! But its all good now. Its smooth....

Pimp:cool: